AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 8533|回复: 11

Blair @ BarbieHouse

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-1-8 18:24:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I had read good reviews on Blair, but she does not seem to work often. I saw her working today and decided to book even though I wasn't neccessarily looking to book someone today, I did not want to miss the opportunity. I am very glad I did. The location was in my condo, so I was lucky just had to take the elevator up a few floors. I am hoping it does not become dangerous, being so close can make one visit more often than they should.

Face: 7 - I would describe her face/look as the girl next door type. Shes not someone who would automatically catch your eye, but if you did you would likely take another look. Not particularly pretty, but she's not ugly either. I am not very good at detecting surgery, if she had some it was not obvious to me.
I think the photos could be her, but with heavy photoshop. With the face being blurred so heavily, it is hard to be certain. The body is a decent resemblance, but even then you can see there is some photoshop.
I would estimate early 30s.

Body: 7 - Petite girl with a slender frame. There is a little bit of natural tummy fat, but not much at all. There are a little bit of stretch marks but nothing major. Overall I would say it is nothing special, but it is still good. She has maybe B cups which are soft with nice pink nipples. Her ass is a little small, but thats standard unless you are seeing someone of a different ethnicity.

Service: 9 - I feel like this is where she really shines. DFK when you enter the door. Lots of interaction despite her not knowing much English. Although she can't converse to well she will be smiling throughout and has her routine which I enjoyed. She was polite, and we even went a little bit over the time. In the shower she is very interactive, lots of grinding, water flute, and even rimming. Felt like she was almost trying to get me to bust early in the shower. After we got out of the shower she dried me down and proceeded for another BJ in front of the toilet. She then lead me to bed and had me lay down. Nice deep blow job with BLS. She attempted to switch into 69 but I do not enjoy DATY unless its a gf, so I indicated her not to. She is cleanly shaved. After the nice long BJ she started with pussy slide. I was so hard it almost slipped in. She then asked if it was okay to put on the dome, to which I nodded yes, and she proceeded to BJ and apply the condom. After that she got on top and she is quite tight. After about 10 minutes of riding I busted and she proceeded to remove the dome. We were already at 20 minutes and she told me its okay, and proceeded with a massage. After that shower and clean up.

She can't really take a pounding, as she's quite petite, but she's very fun and enthusiastic. It reminds me a lot of Gucci back with bh a few years ago.

Damage: $200 + $40 tips
Repeat: Yes, but will do full hour next time as I really enjoyed the session.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-1-11 00:07:05 | 显示全部楼层
This sounds not bad at all.
How's her legs?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2023-1-11 09:34:47 | 显示全部楼层
Shes quite petite so not long legs. They are slim though and not the thicker thighs that you see on the more big boned girls
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-1-11 12:57:53 | 显示全部楼层
Not many Korean girls in the market are at Blair's quality.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-1-11 13:11:06 | 显示全部楼层
Sloppy dfk?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-1-12 19:06:17 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks OP for sharing your experience with Blair.
Is CIM available? Upcharge?
She's on my TDL, but her schedule is a challenge being erratic and unsure when to show up.
I'll for sure find her one of these days!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-1-13 15:16:25 | 显示全部楼层
AlexCass28MP 发表于 2023-1-12 19:06
She's on my TDL, but h ...

based on my experience with this agency, you don't need to pay extra for CIM.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2023-1-15 16:27:43 | 显示全部楼层
AlexCass28MP 发表于 2023-1-12 19:06
She's on my TDL, but h ...
I'm not too sure about CIM sorry, but usually with BH most girls do CIM no extra charge

yogaska 发表于 2023-1-11 13:11
Sloppy dfk?

I'm not a fan of DFK but based on the way she was going I think she would be responsive, I pulled away and she took my lead and did not continue kissing
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-1-15 18:43:08 | 显示全部楼层
iamj007 发表于 2023-1-15 16:27
I'm not too sure about CIM sorry, but usually with BH most girls do CIM no extra charge

Thank you.
Yes for the most CIM is included.   
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-1-15 19:47:11 | 显示全部楼层
no extra charge for cim in BH?! That's so great, I'll try next time
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-26 17:53 , Processed in 0.036033 second(s), 13 queries .