找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 33604|回复: 40

Mita @ 私做

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-6-15 14:08:55 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Mita @ 私做妹

Was looking more for a massage with some fun and saw the posting.  The real massage bed sold me for a visit.

Face: As her ad states, she is an older provider with a GND look.  Not a younger Lisa or 钟情 type that I have tried and encountered

Age: again, she is an older provider and MILF territory, if you know Mandy师傅 then in same grouping

Body: NoT the girl pictured in ad. Has an OK body with smooth milky skin

Service and Attitude: She is quite friendly and chatty.  English was quite passable to communicate as she noticed my Chinese is soso.  She is not a clock watcher and focuses more on the massage with the bonus extras on the real bed in the same room.  She did some back walking and asked if I want the cupping also but passed as I was well loosened and led me to the main event bed.  She has a nice oral skills to wake and stimulate before moving to the action.  She is still plenty tight and a lot of natural fluids to make things flow smoothly.

Conclusion: The location is convenient with a lot of parking.  The room is in the basement and clean.  There is a shower (a little tight) but there is plenty of HOT water (be careful there).  Her massage skills are very good and the extra fun was the icing on the cake when I did not expect that level.

Repeat: This maybe a nice monthly treat going forward for a nice real massage with some fun between the younger eye candy fun only MM's.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-6-16 14:43:28 | 显示全部楼层
Appreciate the review, but would you mind clarifying what you mean by "OK" body?
Don't mean to sound ungrateful, but it doesn't tell us much. Its like those guys who describe how a girl looks by saying something useless like "MCOT" or "the type that I like" or "she looks like my ex".
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-6-16 16:15:01 | 显示全部楼层
did she give you CBJ or BBBJ?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-6-16 16:52:05 | 显示全部楼层
年龄大概多大?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-6-16 20:09:15 | 显示全部楼层
Thank you for the review brother.
When you say "older", are you referring like 30-40? or 40-50?
Is 钟情 really young? How old is 钟情?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-6-18 11:30:34 | 显示全部楼层
AdidASS 发表于 2021-6-16 20:09
Is  ...

From my experience, my guess is older = 40-50, younger is 30-40 for this category. There is probably only a handful of independents and massage providers under 30. I tried many many of them and only seen probably 2-3
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-6-18 18:37:04 | 显示全部楼层
broken_dick 发表于 2021-6-16 14:43
Appreciate the review, but would you mind clarifying what you mean by "OK" body?
Don't mean to soun ...
I understand your viewpoint.  
My take on "OK" would be more, she is NOT a head turner or was she ever one.  That being said, she is not a pork chop where you loose your appetite on first glance.

AdidASS 发表于 2021-6-16 20:09
Is  ...

I am bad at guessing ages that is why I tend not to write a number.  But if I were to guess, she would be late 30's, early 40's.  
As for 钟情, face and body wise, younger and maybe late 20/ early 30?  Maybe some more experienced bro's can chime in with their perspectives
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-6-18 20:59:37 | 显示全部楼层
LGH 发表于 2021-6-18 18:37
I understand your viewpoint.  
My take on "OK" would be more, she is NOT a head turner or was she ev ...

Ughhh.... sorry bro, it pains me to say this because I really appreciate your effort, although your follow-up still doesn't tell me anything I want to know.

That she's not a head turner but not a pork chop either. That can be summarized as “neither good nor bad", which can be further summarized in one word "OK", which you already told us. So basically we are back to square one.

See, when you give description, you gotta give description that is helpful to the listener. If all your description is entirely dependent on your on tastes & preference which the other guy knows nothing about, then its useless.

Depending on individual preferences, one man's pork chop could be another man's head turner, and vice versa.

Here are possible descriptions that are actually useful:
How tall is she?
Is she skinny, slim, average, chubby, fat?
Is she toned or does her body indicate that she doesn't exercise much?
How big are her boobs?
Do they sag?
Are her breast real or man-made?
Any tattoos?
Is her kitty shaved?

Imagine you are describing a person to a sketch artist so that they can draw a picture of the person based on your description. You can't just say, "ok", "good", "bad", etc... you need actual details.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-6-18 21:01:00 | 显示全部楼层
so,new question comes up after seeing this report: how old is 钟情?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-6-18 21:09:32 | 显示全部楼层
n3nn 发表于 2021-6-18 21:01
so,new question comes up after seeing this report: how old is 钟情?

Read the replies. The answer is there already.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-26 09:27 , Processed in 0.039274 second(s), 13 queries .