AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 4779|回复: 5

Emma @ InHouseVip

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-6-8 21:52:54 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Wanted to be with a latina, and found her solitary photo quite attractive. No issues booking and walked there as I live dt.

Door opened and I believe the picture is her, but perhaps from some years ago. She is Cuban, not Spanish as advertised, but I expected that. She's is almost fluent in English and was making an effort to flirt from the start. Clothes off and into he shower... and the shower head is not detachable. As she was fiddling with it her protruding and meaty ass kept brushing up against me, and I couldn't help reaching to caress her curvy frame here and there. In no time my pumped up dong is bounching left and right on cheeks and thighs. Eventually she gave up on trying to clean me, cleaned herself and left the shower to me.

On to the bed. She went straight to sucking my dick, mostly just up and down motion with a constant suction, also giving me a handjob at the same time. I got hard and she was ready to hop on but it's only been like 7min so I decided to go down on her. Shaven and smelling like a woman. She enjoyed it and started moaning, in less than a min she pressed my head into her pussy and on queque I switched into attack mode. She came, flipped around and started sucking my dick with a lot more passion.

Dome on, CG, doggy, mish. Done.

Her vagina juice had a really strong smell, not like a foul smell but a really strong sex/pheromone smell, especially after she cummed, and it was all over me.

F: 6
B: 6.5
S: 6
A: 6.5

** MODERATOR **

Thanks for sharing.

In order to ensure greater reliability and usefulness of reviews, as well as to make it more difficult for shills, we now have【Basic Requirements for Reviews】.
In summary, all reviews are requested to include: (1) an estimate (by the reviewer) of the lady's age (not the age she claims to be), (2) appraisal of whether the ad photos are real, (3) a written description of FACE & BODY that includes details
(rather than just a numeric score).

Your review is much appreciated, however please include (1) & (3).
You can post the supplementary info by reply to this thread, and I will edit the new info into the review.
Thanks again!

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-6-9 08:54:53 | 显示全部楼层
No foreplay is a big no no
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-6-9 15:57:40 | 显示全部楼层
莫非是传说中的雌性味道
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-6-9 16:23:50 | 显示全部楼层
跑到downtown玩古巴欲妞?楼主胃口不错。我以前也在downtown hotel上过一个南美的,完事后那个后悔啊。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-6-20 14:15:08 | 显示全部楼层
I am wondering if Emma is black or Spanish Latina. Also, are they using Chanel to meet people who book Emma or are there actually two different girls?

After my bait and switch experience with them, I want to be cautious. Thanks
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-7-17 03:48:00 | 显示全部楼层
I know what you mean "really strong sex/pheromone smell". I find that races with dark skin tend to have stronger body scent.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-26 07:10 , Processed in 0.048303 second(s), 13 queries .