AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: Ben2009

Dear Bros, please beware stalkers(痴漢) try to befriend and get info from you

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-2-20 00:37:32 | 显示全部楼层
Lol. I dont get it. What is that gonna get him.... Stalking a MM....i doubt the mm would offer him a free session
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-2-20 07:55:42 | 显示全部楼层
hornyme 发表于 2016-2-20 00:37
Lol. I dont get it. What is that gonna get him.... Stalking a MM....i doubt the mm would offer him a ...

What you say is true, and that is because you are thinking about it rationally. However stalkers are often crazy/obsessed and don't think rationally, instead they just act on impulse.

Don't think that only girls have stalkers. Guys can have stalkers too. In fact, I have one of my own. Somewhere out there, there is a no life loser who has nothing better to do than to keep trying to follow me around and harass me by making up all sorts of lies and talking shit about me. I used to get mad about it but now I've grown used to it, in fact I may even miss it if his insane rantings stop. Sometimes its interesting to hear what sort of bullshit he will come up with to smear me. When I was young, my neighbor had a dog who always barked like mad when I walk past, then one day there was no more barking and I found out that the dog died and I actually felt a bit sad. Anyways, won't mention the name of my stalker but some people may know him. One funny thing about him is that he doesn't seem to realize that some men like shaving their head because it feels comfortable, and he keeps talking about that and feeling smug, without realizing that anytime we want we can just grow it back in one or two months. On the other hand, if a midget wants to grow to be normal adult height, lol, wait until next life la. Oh yeah, and my midget stalker doesn't just stalk me, he is also too stupid to realize that keepers laugh at him behind his back. This loser once tried to wait outside a spa shop with candles trying to be romantic to chase the owner. He doesn't realize that he's the butt of jokes which the spa owner told to all her girls and now he is the laughing stock of the spa industry. Another incident he tried to offer free ads to a keeper who didn't even want his useless ads in exchange for a free session with a MM that didn't want to see him, he kept trying to persuade the keeper to help him convince the MM "告訢她我很好". LMFAO. Funny he calls me 笨撚7 yet he has done so many 7到爆 things which the keepers all know about and laugh behind his back without him realizing. 平時廢事同D傻西一般見識由得佢講, D傻西就沾沾自喜以為自己贏晒, 俾佢繼續自我感覺良好當係做善事啦.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-20 08:57:14 | 显示全部楼层
Ben2009 发表于 2016-2-20 07:55
What you say is true, and that is because you are thinking about it rationally. However stalkers ar ...

ya i agree some call it persistence , some call it annoying. he might think it s romantic, others might think it's creepy. who knows, we cant stop him from doing what he wants, but the least we can do is what's right, what's normal. By all means, i treat all MM with respect, everyone have different needs and point of view. As long as he doesn't try to kill us, im fine with that, i can watch the movie and listen to the story with joy lol. never thought it would happen. He's just obsessed with that one MM. People got to realize what it's like in this game, no love, no feelings and only get what us wolves want, in return we give MM what they want.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-20 10:48:30 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-20 11:10:57 | 显示全部楼层
peps1crush 发表于 2016-2-20 10:48
Wait how the hell does he know where u live, etc. this is fucked, you cant even beat him up or its t ...

a simple reverse phone number can usually get an address..
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-20 11:40:57 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-20 16:23:33 | 显示全部楼层
Ben2009 发表于 2016-2-20 07:55
What you say is true, and that is because you are thinking about it rationally. However stalkers ar ...

"Don't think that only girls have stalkers. Guys can have stalkers too. In fact, I have one of my own. Somewhere out there, there is a no life loser who has nothing better to do than to keep trying to follow me around and harass me by making up all sorts of lies and talking shit about me."

That sounded exactly like me. I have a Stalker too.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-20 17:29:25 | 显示全部楼层
Apoc 发表于 2016-2-20 16:23
"Don't think that only girls have stalkers. Guys can have stalkers too. In fact, I have one of my  ...

If only he persist more... One day. Just one day he may succeed.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-20 19:41:40 | 显示全部楼层
Anyone who is truly a "victim" of a stalker have the legal avenue to call the police.  

But because the ecosystem players are dealing in a "black
Market" faces the harsh reality of   "Double-Bind Dilemma" .  

Translation :  You are dammed if you do and damned if you don't ?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-20 20:28:24 | 显示全部楼层
There is alot of crazy people out there, i really feel bad for the mm cause they already have a harsh life and then a stalker comes around and turns their world up side down
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-26 11:32 , Processed in 0.034213 second(s), 11 queries .