AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 7094|回复: 4

(belated review) 高大上 Joanne @ Moonlight Spa

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-9-23 04:09:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I wrote briefly about this MM this the following 3-in-1 review. At that time she asked me not to reveal too much about her out of privacy concerns. For whatever her own personal reasons, she now changed her mind and asked me to write her a full-length review.
http://sex747.com/bbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=15244&extra=page%3D3

Here is a copy&pasted version of my previous mini-review for her:
She looks like early-to-mid 20s from a distance but up close she is nearer to 30, but still quite pretty. Slim body, very small breasts, skill/service/attitude excellent. I don't know if it's YMMV, but the bodyslide she gave me was the best I've ever had.

Now, to give some further info, she is not 18/22, but from a distance she can still pass for a 少女. She is very pretty in my opinion, and furthermore she has a very feminine grace, plus a sweet soothing voice. She told me she is from Shanghai, and I think somehow all the women from that region seem to have very lovely voice. I really love her 骨感 spinner body, although for some others her tiny breasts may be a turn off.

Now I've said her bodyslide is probably the best I've gotten so far. I don't know if YMMV is gonna be a major factor here, because she knew who I was (although at the time of my session, she specifically asked me NOT to write a review). The reason why its so good is that her massage is actually quite decent. Then for the transition to bodyslide, she doesn't just ask me to flip over. Instead, she gradually transitions from massage into teasing, with the light finger brushing and then sliding her soft warm hands underneath my crotch to caress my cock&balls. By then the intensity was already sky high and I was ready to flip. But instead of instructing me to flip over, she actually climbs onto my back (I am still lying face down). She then starts to slide/writhe and lick / breath into my ear while moaning softly. Let me tell you, she gives a really convincing show of faking an orgasm. The only giveaway that it was a fake act was......... well, duh, I was still lying face down and didn't do shit.

But yeah, anyways, she is really good. Anyways, long story short, I finally flip on my own accord because I couldn't resist anymore, and then soon after some more sliding, stroking, DFK-ing, I finally exploded.

Joanne only works Mondays and Thursdays at Moonlight Spa.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-9-23 22:20:09 | 显示全部楼层
May be broke up with bf now so doesn't care anymore?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-9-25 19:39:45 | 显示全部楼层
canchi 发表于 2014-9-23 22:20

Most likely possibility
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-9-25 22:43:36 | 显示全部楼层
canchi 发表于 2014-9-23 22:20

Her bf is a wolve on 747?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-9-26 09:45:02 | 显示全部楼层
Ben Gor previously was asked not to write a review because the spa uses her real name, and she doesn't want her BF found out she is doing this.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-25 21:23 , Processed in 0.050174 second(s), 17 queries .