立即注册
搜索
返回列表 发新帖
楼主: FrankUnderwood

Nana @ Barbie House

[复制链接]
发表于 2020-11-23 00:45:00 | 显示全部楼层
浪里个浪2019 发表于 2020-11-23 00:15
How can you know he is a white guy? It seems like he can read some Chinese in previous replies. Th ...

Notice that I said "if you are a white guy". I don't know for sure, but that is my guess. With the help of Google Translate, anyone can read some Chinese (or any other language for that matter).
After reading a lot of reviews here and on the english board, you can tell which ones are written by white guys.
They have the tendency to give very positive and enthusiastic reviews for mediocre / sub-par asian mm's.

While i can tell they are white guys, what i often cannot tell is whether they are shilling, or have yellow fever, or just have polar opposite tastes than us asian guys.

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-11-23 01:33:05 | 显示全部楼层
jackastor 发表于 2020-11-22 15:35
Your age appraisal skill is way off. Although that would be normal if you are a white guy.

I first ...

Thanks for the feedback brother jackastor, I dissent your comments about my age appraisal skills. I speak Mandarin fluidly but my writing and reading skills are not the best, it appears you are on the same boat with English.

So let me clarify, in my review I very clearly said she looks like she is in her late 20s because of how well taken care her skin is, nowhere do you see me stating that she is a specific number of years old. I think to most wolves, it's probably more important to know how old a girl looks, instead of how old the girl actually is. Brother, if you checked her legal ID please post her real age so we never make this mistake and can put to rest our impressions of her age. I will stand by my assessment of how old she looked to me based on how well her skin is taken care of. If she is 45 years old, she has the skin a 29 year old would kill for.

Google translate betrays me often, and it appears you must have gotten tripped up when you translated my review to Mandarin. When you claim that I said her face is a "natural beauty." If you re-read my review, please notice I said the shape of her face is a more traditionally beautiful oval shape, I am strictly talking about the shape of her face. Traditionally in Chinese culture as you know, the egg shape or oval shape face is what is most attractive. Is she a classical Chinese beauty? Or a naturally without plastic surgery beauty? In my opinion not really, nowhere do I claim that, but her face is definitely an oval shape.

Brother, in the era where Donald Trump is no longer president we should try to not make stereotypes on race. I hope this clarifies things for you, and any other reader that may become confused by the failures of google translate when you read my review.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-11-23 15:54:11 | 显示全部楼层
whitehill_21 发表于 2020-11-22 20:28
so who is your wife #1 if I may ask ?

i think it should be Paris, since he hasnt posted about Paris yet.

Nana is my personal number 1
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-11-23 21:00:20 | 显示全部楼层
浪里个浪2019 发表于 2020-11-23 00:15
How can you know he is a white guy? It seems like he can read some Chinese in previous replies. Th ...

付鈔去操別人的妻子?是什麼的一回事?別人的妻子是偷而不是買的
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-11-25 03:52:33 | 显示全部楼层
I'm asian and have seen mostly Asian MMS. Always considered Nana to be one of the better looking ones I've seen. Cathy of MW and Abby of BH a few years back are the only ones I found more attractive. Its just personal preference at the end of the day. No need to get angry over it lol
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-11-28 14:19:19 | 显示全部楼层
officer 发表于 2020-11-21 20:49
I agreed... best book for half hour.
After you are done she just distant herself.
Just fell like bus ...
Just fell like business not much chemistry anymore

I think she is burnt out, still, service is good, but afterwards, it does get awkward. But she does put an effort in for 2 shots.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-11-28 16:18:46 | 显示全部楼层
aznlover 发表于 2020-11-28 14:19
I think she is burnt out, still, service is good, but afterwards, it does get awkward. But she d ...

I fully understand..
After close to 10 years doing this I don't blame her.
Just do the math.. average of 10 to 12 customers a day and sometimes two shots of each one of them!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-11-29 12:32:27 | 显示全部楼层
officer 发表于 2020-11-28 16:18
I fully understand..
After close to 10 years doing this I don't blame her.
Just do the math.. aver ...

Agreed, I started see her since 2016. even she was always on and off market, I guess she has at least fucked by 5000+ mans.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-26 05:12 , Processed in 0.040961 second(s), 11 queries .