AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 9767|回复: 16

Shyne @ Moonwaiting

[复制链接]
发表于 2020-10-24 19:58:36 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I can't understand why it was so hard to book this girl, my only explanation is that there must be a serious shortage of new Asian talent flowing into the city. I have seen a lot of new Asian ads on leolist but as far as leolist goes, I am a window shopper for the most part. I prefer to stick to the older agencies, such as moonwaiting although they are becoming more and more unscrupulous lately with bait and switch tactics and such.

Even prior to my arrival to the location, the phone booker who sounded new to me, was hassling me despite me being a regular, about my appointment time. This because she forgot to send me up on time and I had left to grab a drink across the street from the location. She asked me to meet her “keeper” in the lobby, but I didn't see anybody with a moonwaiting uniform anywhere so I stood there like an idiot waiting. Finally I see a Chinese man on the street looking like he lost something or someone, and I asked him “moonwaiting?”

He nodded and proceeded to let me into the building, and told me the room number. After all this commotion I was in a state of mind of “shyne better be worth it.” When she opened the door she was smiling, and friendly, mid early to mid 30s, but I found she didn't quite look like the pictures on the moonwaiting site. I am not going to call her fat or anything but she had a bit of a pot belly. I remember from Pulp Fiction how Bruce Willis' girlfriend explained the sex appeal of pot bellies then.

Facially I found she was weird looking, again my expectation based on the picture was not met. Her body was softer than in the pictures as well, but her ass was bigger which for me was a good thing as I could grab and squeeze. The service was typical and nothing special, but I felt a fair warning should be made to potential mongers who will book this girl based on the expectation of a slim petite spinner girl.

I did my best to write a fair review without trashing her. On a different note, as I was looking for shyne's profile on the site which was there last week, is not there anymore today. I clicked on Bright's profile and loud music started playing, beware if you have a wife or if you open this at work.

Summary of Services: LK, bbbj, tongue bath, light massage, shower for two, cfs, mpos, mish, doggy, fatty much fattier than pictures
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-10-25 14:30:16 | 显示全部楼层
Haha, bro, u must be an interesting guy in real life. I learnt “give me some oral pleasure” from that pot belly scene too, I say it every time instead of “suck my dick” to white girls on bed. Fabienne was so sexy and cute in that movie.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-10-25 15:59:43 | 显示全部楼层
This is wonderful experience: To be able to mate with a MV girl, you need to talk with a weirdo first. We can call it "MOVID ADVENTURE".
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-10-25 16:38:01 | 显示全部楼层
Tonnibal 发表于 2020-10-25 14:30
Haha, bro, u must be an interesting guy in real life. I learnt “give me some oral pleasure” from t ...

Thanks, I am glad to be able to contribute to the board. One of the reasons I joined here is to get intel on the non-mainstream chinese providers because of the dryspell affecting the city due to covid.

I have complained to Barbiehouse many times about how tired I am of seeing Irine, and the same roster. I must have seen each girl at least 4 times each.

The other reason is because I am sick and tired of the other forum which I won't mention, some of the posters there just make me sick to my stomach. Not sure if I am even allowed to mention that there is other forums, but I am glad to be here.

The quality control from moderator team to keep integrity of review is on point, thank you for allowing me to share my experiences and join your community.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-10-25 20:11:01 | 显示全部楼层
they dont text room number and buzz anymore?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-10-25 23:01:06 | 显示全部楼层
Damn! You have to meet some creepy guy out on the street and have him bring you back to the location? That sounds sketchy as fuck!

MW has been unscrupulous for quite a while now, but this takes their sketchiness to a new level.

I'll be staying away from this agency.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-10-25 23:35:38 | 显示全部楼层
Nipple 发表于 2020-10-26 09:11
they dont text room number and buzz anymore?

From what it looks like, they are facing heat from LE and perhaps health agencies. So they want to meet the customer on the street first to check him out before letting him in. They are afraid of a sting op.

MW has always been the most high profile amongst the Asian agencies which makes them the biggest target for the popo. They've been busted a few times before but they make so much money that the risk is worth it for them.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-10-26 08:23:55 | 显示全部楼层
The bottom line is they make money otherwise they won't be open by now with the COVID-19 situation.

The hypocrisy is that they mention on their websites that they are worry and taking every precaution for safe of their clients!

Well I just like to know what kind of precautions!

When you do a booking basically no questions are asked about your health, not even a hand sanitizer is available at the door!

Obviously between sessions the girl has no time to try disinfect or clean anything.

A busy girl probably sees around 80 to 90 customers a week and they way we are heading someone will get infected for sure.

During the first COVID-19 wave "white Agencies" did the right thing and closed but you know what happened to the Asian ones.

They know that if someone get infected the infected person will never mention the authorities where he has been with for obvious reasons.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-10-26 12:49:38 | 显示全部楼层
cumhere 发表于 2020-10-25 23:01
Damn! You have to meet some creepy guy out on the street and have him bring you back to the location ...

The "keeper" I met was an old old chinese guy, not sure how far back you guys go hobbying but I been using Moonwaiting ever since they started and they had their locations around Finch and 404. Back in those days, Andy, the owner of Moonwaiting used to personally answer the phone and do a lot of the legwork. More often than not, and I am not bragging, I went into the location while they were having dinner and I joined lol

I believe now that his business has grown to this point, he doesn't get as personally involved in the runnings of it. Moonwaiting is definitely not what it used to be before.

The old man I met was definitely not Andy.

Meeting "keepers" is not uncommon experience for me either.

I remember one time at Richmond Hill location, the "keeper" had to "smuggle" me into the location through the underground parking garage because I believe they must have been under investigation from either LE or building management and they did not want anybody to use the buzzer code. So a young guy pulls up in his white accura with black spoilers, tells me to get on, we drive into the underground parking two levels down and he uses the access card to put me into the elevator and tells me where to go LOL
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-10-26 13:49:03 | 显示全部楼层
officer 发表于 2020-10-26 08:23
The bottom line is they make money otherwise they won't be open by now with the COVID-19 situation.

The white agency closed for a while. What happened after reopen? Super high volume and fully booked every day. You can imagine all the ethnicities that don't care about covid. The white agency still opens during the second wave. I don't think hand sanitizer can simply help improve safety. The clients weigh more important and Asian clients do a better protection job.     
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-26 04:05 , Processed in 0.035755 second(s), 13 queries .