AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 11144|回复: 14

Jenny @ BarbieHouse

[复制链接]
发表于 2020-10-15 16:51:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Went to see Jenny yesterday, as I red somewhat positive reviews here and on BH69. Location convenient
booking was easy as always with BH. Greeted by a friendly and smiling girl who took me upstairs and showed
the room to go to. No assistance to undress (not that I care), mouth and hands wash and back to the
room (told her I had shower at home, she said ok)

https://www.barbiehouse69.com/jenny

Pictures are not her, there is some resemblance but definetly not her.

Details:

Face: 6.5/10 looks between 33-36 hard to tell she had lots of makeup but good oval shape and good skin

Body: 6.5/10 she has c / c- size boobs and large oreolas and nipples. tallish, absolutely no fat, slim figure,
clear smooth skin, didn't see any tats. small butt with some lower spinal cord visual defect (sticking out tail
bone or something) somewhat unpleasant to watch.

Service: 8.5/10 in a room she asked me to sit on a bed and she kneeled and initiated BBBJ, good suction a
bit toothy, but overall very good (no eye contact though) pushes me to lay don on the bed, keeps going with
BBBJ which became more intance and very nice BLS, she can DT almost completely, no gag reflex, had to stop
it to avoid early finish, hat is on and she goes slowly into CG, transitioning to MISH and spent there some
good 10min. no kisses at all (no LFS, no DFK) she can take a pounding. she looks like disconnected most of
the time (dead fish), tried to move her to DOGGY, she softly refused and instead went into RCG where we went
somewhat intense, could see that bum going up and down fast until finish. (also was no DATY, NO CIM) Quick
shower and out.

Repeat: No, she's pleasant, trying to laugh and joke ..but absolutely unremarkable session. I should never
read these BH reviews on their site

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-10-15 18:27:16 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for the review.. and yeah.. I never believe the reviews on agencies' own websites.
I mean seriously, its their website, do you expect it to be unbiased?

MW's even worse... they delete everything negative (with some rare exception when the MM will leave soon or something like that ... just to make it seem a little bit realistic) ..... but mostly, the rave reviews praising their MMs to the heavens is just written by the agency themselves
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-10-15 20:26:25 | 显示全部楼层
I saw her pre-covid and my experience was similar to yours, very disconnected. She let me do DFK near the end and it was pretty good. She allowed DATY, but she didn't seem very into it. The tail bone thing bothered me tooo haha. I never repeated but was thinking about it, but seems like she hasn't really changed so I won't go. Thanks for the review.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-10-16 05:09:30 | 显示全部楼层
Site上review不是看有没有假的而是看看有没有真的

Jenny确实就那么回事服务什么的就那样态度还不错
有个评论说炮架子不错我感觉有点道理
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-10-16 17:00:42 | 显示全部楼层
她是真的熟女
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-10-18 02:55:54 | 显示全部楼层
Forgot to mention one important detail: she's a smoker, and doesn't do a good job to hide the smell
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-10-18 17:48:27 | 显示全部楼层
whitehill_21 发表于 2020-10-18 02:55
Forgot to mention one important detail: she's a smoker, and doesn't do a good job to hide the smell

she can dt almost complete? how big is your sausage tho it all depends. mine is more than average, and i have yet to find 1 mm that can dt all of it.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-10-19 00:06:46 | 显示全部楼层
其实大多数都是smoker
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-10-19 01:14:20 | 显示全部楼层
I guess I was lucky and didn't see many smokers or they were hiding it pretty well
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-10-19 10:51:38 | 显示全部楼层
She's services is really good, attitute is good too.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-26 21:54 , Processed in 0.037050 second(s), 13 queries .