AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 9282|回复: 3

Kitty @ BarbieHouse69

[复制链接]
发表于 2020-5-6 19:15:38 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I saw Kitty recently. Easy to book, no issues there.

Face: 6 - She does not look like the girl in the photos. Maybe if they were heavily photoshopped. Do not go in expecting the girl in the photos they claim is her. I would guess her age to be about 30/31.

Body: 5.5 - as others have mentioned she is not particularly fit and has a bit of a belly.

Service: 8 - Is warm, and has limited english. She is not a great conversationalist (then again, my Korean is shit) but she tries her best to be very accommodating and good company.

Repeat: Not likely.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-5-7 01:17:55 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for sharing. Two questions though.

One. You told us she doesn't look like the girl in their photos. What does she look like then? A numerical score without description isn't much use. For some people a 6 is a good score, for others 6 is a bad score. Details please.

Two. How is her service? Since you gave an 8 I assume its good. But can you describe? What you wrote is a description of her attitude, not service.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-5-7 22:25:27 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for your review, I disagree with the low rating on her body. shes not overweight or chubby I would say shes well portioned. You must really like them super skinny ones that has their rib cage showing lol.

If you look closely at the pictures you can see that its her, based on where they photoshopped out her tattoo. It might be a bit dated, but it is indeed her pictures. As far as her age goes, my guess is 27-31
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-5-11 19:37:58 | 显示全部楼层
Aizen92 发表于 2020-5-7 22:25
Thanks for your review, I disagree with the low rating on her body. shes not overweight or chubby I  ...
Her tattoo covers her entire back. Which of the photos displays that? Her face is much rounder than any of the pics would suggest. Additionally, even her tits are shaped and hang differently than whats shown in the pictures.

You might be right about age but i would still think she's closer to 30s than her 20s.

FuckLikeABoss 发表于 2020-5-7 01:17
Thanks for sharing. Two questions though.

She looks like a slightly above average korean woman in her early 30s, who does not exercise. I don't really have a celebrity i can compare her to, so. you'll have to make do with that.

The service is good. She does make an effort to accommodate you and please you for your time. BBBJ is good, and FS is good too. She is not shy to put in the work in different positions.

My bottom line is, why support a business that doesn't respect you enough to show you what you're actually paying for? It would be much better if they used more realistic photos, so clients don't go in and get disappointed.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-26 01:30 , Processed in 0.033546 second(s), 13 queries .