找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
返回列表 发新帖
楼主: hornyme

Jovy @ Eden Dream

[复制链接]
发表于 2020-5-2 13:00:06 | 显示全部楼层
Hornyme, your review is spot on. A lot of these mm's that keepers try to pass off as premium girls have nothing going for them other being a bit on the younger side.

Seriously, if I saw her on the street I wouldn't look twice.

And yeah, keepers will say anything to get our business. Can't trust them even a tiny bit. I have total trust in your reviews though. Please share more so I can follow in your footsteps.... or cum stains.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-5-13 17:24:57 | 显示全部楼层
hornydogg 发表于 2020-5-2 13:00
Hornyme, your review is spot on. A lot of these mm's that keepers try to pass off as premium girls h ...

I tried booking about a month ago. Keeper tried selling her as their "top girl". Kept trying to convince me that she is worth premium price.

Man, if Jovy is their top girl, I have no desire at all to try any of their regular girls.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-5-24 05:05:01 | 显示全部楼层
Eden and a few other agencies are huge scammers. I hope wolves can stop going until they stop with these crappy girls and high prices. If you guys keep going, the quality is just gonna remain low or even lower because we keep going.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-5-25 09:21:09 | 显示全部楼层
hornydogg 发表于 2020-5-2 13:00
Hornyme, your review is spot on. A lot of these mm's that keepers try to pass off as premium girls h ...
And when you complain they tell you oh really? I haven’t seen her in person...

aeae08563 发表于 2020-5-24 05:05
Eden and a few other agencies are huge scammers. I hope wolves can stop going until they stop with t ...
A lot with SupremeGirls they pretty much use the same girls
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-5-25 10:38:35 | 显示全部楼层
It is pointless to ask keeper how the girl is like. They will say only positive things about them to sell regardless the girl is worth that much money or not. And I also noticed that some girls really misjudge themselves thinking that they are top tier and they demand high price. As I was checking other wolf friends' reviews, it read somewhere Jovy/Yvonne told her customer that she was worth so much more in Vancouver and she didn't like the fact that she gets paid less here in Toronto.

At first, I was fascinated by Jovy's profile photos, so I was thinking many times either I should go and check her out. Then, I read some reviews, I would never go see her again. I don't like mms with bad attitude. I am not there to pay half of thousand dollars to hear the girl complaining and whining.

So, I always appreciate true sincere reviews from other wolf brothers.

Happy and safe Hunting!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-5-25 17:53:34 | 显示全部楼层
hornyme 发表于 2020-5-25 09:21
And when you complain they tell you oh really? I haven’t seen her in person...

I know right?!! LOL

Funny how their story can change 180 degrees so fast.

When you are booking, they tell you the girl is super young, super beautiful, new to industry, real student, etc, etc... describe all these wonderful details like they know her so well.

Then after the appointment you complain, and they claim that they never actually seen her.

Or they indirectly blame you by saying something like "oh really but all the other customers loved her".

And last but not least, they will always immediately try to sell you on another one of their mm's using the same sales pitch as before...... "sorry you didn't like ABC but next time you should try XYZ she is super young super beautiful................"
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-6-5 00:37:22 | 显示全部楼层
hornydogg 发表于 2020-5-25 17:53
I know right?!! LOL

Funny how their story can change 180 degrees so fast.

After a while you can start predicting what the keepers will say even before they say it. Its always the same set of lies and bullshit.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-6-5 14:55:19 | 显示全部楼层
jackastor 发表于 2020-6-5 00:37
After a while you can start predicting what the keepers will say even before they say it. Its alwa ...

Yes, never consider what keepers tell you. Sometimes, just to see what answer I get from keeper so I ask them if they want to recommend some mm to me. and if the mm they recommend and I haven't seen them, then I normally try them. But whenever I try the one they recommend, i was maybe 80% of the time disappointed. I am quite easily satisfied person, but I guess when I see a girl that they recommend, I tend to have higher expectation, so disappointment is also higher when it fails.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-6-17 01:22:42 | 显示全部楼层
loveone 发表于 2020-6-5 14:55
Yes, never consider what keepers tell you. Sometimes, just to see what answer I get from keeper so ...

你让老板推荐,他肯定是给你推坐冷板凳那个。

可能他会假装问你喜欢什么类型,但其实推给你的都是卖不出去的那些。

就好比去海鲜档买鱼一样。你最好自己会挑。否则让老板挑,他肯定给你挑那些已经放了很久,再卖不出去就变坏发臭的那些。而且还會告诉你已经帮你挑了最新鲜那条。

Never trust owner to pick for you. Always pick your own choice, even if its blind choice.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-6-17 02:23:27 | 显示全部楼层
jensen0630 发表于 2020-6-17 01:22
你让老板推荐,他肯定是给你推坐冷板凳那个。

可能他会假装问你喜欢什么类型,但其实推给你的都是卖不出 ...

Yes,, I finally learned my lesson and now I know..
Thank you for kind advise.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-26 05:20 , Processed in 0.039048 second(s), 11 queries .