找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 9862|回复: 15

Kayla and Dorothy @ BarbieHouse

[复制链接]
发表于 2019-12-31 01:24:14 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Hey brothers,

I wasn't sure if I was gonna post this or not since my last few reviews have been controversial, but I figured what the heck and give back to the community. Make what you will of my review and decide if you want to go or not.

I saw Kayla last saturday just before she went on break. Location is the usual convienent spot in Markham / Richmond Hill no issues with parking. Here is the breakdown for her:

Face: 7.5 (MCOT)
Body: 7.5
Service: 9
Attitude : 9
Repeat: Yes she is worth the repeat for me.

Kayla is totally MCOT for me in terms of her looks and body. Tall korean figure, no tattoos decently white skin with natural C cups. Long brown hair, and light makeup. She is not skinny like Paris, has good amount of meat on her but not fat or curvy. I would say her age is around 28-32 she said she was an office worker back in Korea. She has that young MILF look. Great personality, good english lots of smiles and bubbly personality.

Her service is really good, she offers WF, CIM BLS and her BBBJ technique is pretty good. Overall no complaints. One thing to note is that she is not shaved, and has a bush so keep that in mind if its a deal breaker for you. Besides that her skin is decently white from what I can remember, and she has long dark / brownish hair. Another benefit is that she has no tattoos, and she doesn't smoke so overall a healthy girl. I would recommend seeing her , one of the better options at BH based on what I have tried.

I saw Dorothy on her first day on December 29th was probably her first client. This was at BH Scarbrough location which is fairly new and the first time for me going there. Its a townhouse off the 401 near Scarbrough town centre. Parking is a bit of a pain, limited street parking and you have to pay mon-friday. I went on the weekend and didn't pay for parking lol.
Here is the breakdown:

Face: 6
body: 6.6
service: 5.5
Repeat: Maybe

I feel the rating I gave is fair and objective. Although you might think the scoring is low, she might still be worth a visit and here is why. She is new in the industry and is young. She says she is 21, and has a GND look. She is a shorter girl with big C cups, and a plump booty. With her being a student here, her english is above average for a korean girl at BH. No tattoos, and decent skin. One thing to note is that she also is not shaved down there. It is actually the norm in korea for girls to be not shaved, so you can kinda use that as a judgement call on if they are experienced in the industry or not hahaha.

The downside is her service, being new it is a GFE virgin like feel. no WF, no CIM BJ technique needs some work. You will have to lead her. If you are ok with that you can still have a good time, I had a decent time with her. Doggy is the best position I would say.

I would recommend her if you guys like younger girls that is short with good size natural tits. Also my score is based on first day, her service could improve with time, although she only plans on doing this until the next semester starts as mentioned on the AD.

Let me know if you guys have any questions below.
Looks like BH is bringing in a bunch of new MMs and some VIPs returning. If anyone tries any of the new girls feel free to share a review and help me and the other bros that are interested!

Have a good 2020 guys!

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-12-31 08:26:04 | 显示全部楼层
was quite intrigued by Kayla, thanks for review!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-12-31 08:39:27 | 显示全部楼层
How long were your sessions?  45min or 1 hr?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-12-31 09:53:58 | 显示全部楼层
lemon6688 发表于 2019-12-31 08:39
How long were your sessions?  45min or 1 hr?

95% of the time if its first time for me I do hh
For Kayla I did 30 mins
And for Dorothy I did 45 minutes
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-12-31 12:10:42 | 显示全部楼层
老哥 目前这批来说 还是NY质量最高吗
现在markham或者RH吃个快餐
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-12-31 12:48:44 | 显示全部楼层
Kunnouie 发表于 2019-12-31 12:10
老哥 目前这批来说 还是NY质量最高吗
现在markham或者RH吃个快餐

差不多各家都把NY作为重点.MW家也是,至于质量,各花各眼.BH家服务都不错,MW家服务就不好说.,颜值当然高低不一了.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-12-31 14:21:11 | 显示全部楼层
Kunnouie 发表于 2019-12-31 12:10
老哥 目前这批来说 还是NY质量最高吗
现在markham或者RH吃个快餐

I asked the keeper about this
they said its not true and they try to keep it balanced as possible. Its just North York is a competitive area with a lot of other shops operating out of there.

Personally I like the Markham/Richmond Hill locations because its more convenient for me. Also if you didn't know Paris started off in Markham when she was new and was there for awhile before they moved her to North York
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-12-31 17:32:53 | 显示全部楼层
感谢,看完觉得这两个都不用去try了,剩下银子了。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-12-31 18:51:17 | 显示全部楼层
KrisWu 发表于 2019-12-31 17:32
感谢,看完觉得这两个都不用去try了,剩下银子了。

No problem brother knowing your taste these 2 wouldn't be good for you haha
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-1-1 07:38:51 | 显示全部楼层
hanks for your review! 请问Kayla 胸型如何, 是挺拔富有弹性吗?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-26 15:17 , Processed in 0.034733 second(s), 13 queries .