找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: wonderfall

找白妹新手指南

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2019-6-18 06:27:06 | 显示全部楼层
pubes 发表于 2019-6-17 19:24
Yo Tofu dude. You have any suggestion for the jailbait type of white chick? She has to be legal of ...

Yo pubes. it seems like you have a very high standard. Jailbait type is like 可遇不可求 basically teens. I think Erika might fit your description 童顏巨乳 ; however, she is really hard to book and a bit on the more expensive end. I haven't tried Erika and not going to unless there is a special reason. lol

I have tried Fay @ sexy friend toronto, not super pretty, but she has good skin, skinny, student look and very young. Like a sub-version of piper perri.

Those are the two that might fit your jailbait type of descirption (i even googled it)
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-6-18 09:02:27 | 显示全部楼层
wonderfall 发表于 2019-6-18 06:27
Yo pubes. it seems like you have a very high standard. Jailbait type is like 可遇不可求 basically  ...

By the way,Is that AURORA@hush or LUNA@hush is pretty and slim?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-6-18 10:38:45 | 显示全部楼层
getthewin 发表于 2019-6-18 09:02
By the way,Is that AURORA@hush or LUNA@hush is pretty and slim?

cant answer that. saw neither.

Sounds like i should visit luna soon.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-6-18 23:03:59 | 显示全部楼层
Here is my experience with white girls.
The white girls I met (know personally and mm)are generally pretty (some are stunning)
They are fun to communicate with, pretty opened minded, and overall great experience
There are a few things you need to keep an eye on .
First, some of them are consider meater (fat)compare to Asians. usually I go for girls who’s are a or b cups.
Above D are too meaty for me. Or you can ask if she is a spinner.
Second , skin are not as smooth as Asians. Except for too many freckles I haven’t experience someone that skin is a hug problem. Usually I find Irish people or people like to tan are more likely to have freckles.
Third, don’t expect the similar service as Koreans. White girls will provide better experience basis on how you present yourself. Dress up neatly, be a gentleman, have humor, be interesting, and more interaction before and during sex you will turn her on. And she will not be like Koreans who will just follow one routine no matter who the customer is. And so don’t just lay there and demand to be serve as a king. Make her enjoy you and she will return the favor.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-7-2 18:34:31 | 显示全部楼层
wonderfall 发表于 2019-6-18 06:27
Yo pubes. it seems like you have a very high standard. Jailbait type is like 可遇不可求 basically  ...

Thanks bro, but the website says she is 26. Given that agencies will never overstate the age, only understate it. She is at least 26 or older. Are you sure its the right name?

No disrespect or challenge intended. Just want to make sure.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-7-3 15:19:29 | 显示全部楼层
pubes 发表于 2019-7-2 18:34
Thanks bro, but the website says she is 26. Given that agencies will never overstate the age, only ...

The age is right, 26. but she looks like she's a lot younger.
I didn't write a report about her cuz it wasn't that fun with her.

I remembered that she does have really nice skin and eager to please attitude and reminded me of piper perrir.

I will keep an eye out for you for any girls on the market that fits your description. Right now it is not the in season for white girls becasue:

1. summer, all the girls go to vacation
2. summer, girls are not worrying about textbooks, osap and stuff

wait for septmeber, those small town girls that got into university of toronto will be overwhelmed by the high price of living in the big city LOL
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-7-3 22:19:18 | 显示全部楼层
HUSH has a lot of new faces $250 not VIP sounds like a deal. They are all young white MM. A lot of choice.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-7-4 07:50:00 | 显示全部楼层
supertony 发表于 2019-7-3 22:19
HUSH has a lot of new faces $250 not VIP sounds like a deal. They are all young white MM. A lot of c ...

except they are all fucking on vacation and my dick doesn't take vacation
their schedule has been so emptied this week.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-7-4 08:18:05 | 显示全部楼层
BROS a lot girls are still available for you dick every day. Non VIP girls or even VIPs girl. They have previous VIP girls back Katrina blonde girl sound to be very popular. Luna as well. Also a lot of new girls like Lara, Mila, Aurora looks pretty good.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-7-4 16:43:00 | 显示全部楼层
豆腐哥牛逼
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-26 01:33 , Processed in 0.038931 second(s), 11 queries .