AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 9446|回复: 15

Iman@D4U; Haylee@SS; Riri@MW; Nikki@ED; Arisa@Kirara

[复制链接]
发表于 2019-4-18 16:38:07 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Iman @ Dream4u (https://www.dream4u.ca/iman)
It’s nice to see D4U having girls which are a little bit more reasonably priced. Can’t say much about how it compares to the $700-800 in the past,  but Iman is definitely high quality in my books.
She opened the door and was timid about seeing me. She took my shoes we kissed for a bit and seeing she is shy, I told her to sit on the edge of the bed, spread her legs and Iicked her pussy. She enjoyed it so much she was moaning all the way and when I was done with her she went and touched the sheets and her pussy juice was all over the sheets. She told me that was the first time she had ever wet the bed. (Which I don’t believe.)
After shower was the BBBJ, I declined ice/fire. And after that was multiple positions of mish, doggy, sideways and hugs and kisses. Finally unloaded my juices inside her. Hugged for a bit before letting her clean my dick up. And finished with shower.
F: 8 (girl next door look, petite and cute.
B: 7 (had to take a point off for fake tits, otherwise all is good. Nice small waist, nice ass.)
S: 7 (I think she enjoyed more than I did but her BBBJ skills and pussy was good and tight)
A: 8 (good attitude and accommodating multiple positions and enjoy talking to you)
Repeat: Maybe

Haylee @ SweetSweet
Saw Haylee’s YouTube and she looks a bit mature but it’s still worth a try.
Haylee opened the door sporting a white too and immediately I can see her tits flowing out of her shirt. I can help but give her a good squeeze.
After we undress we got into the shower, she kept apologize for the scar on her nipples to which I felt kinda weird because her tits look fine. I love them. Lol.
Went into the room and she said “here I come” and proceed to suck my nipples and give me an awesome BBBJ. She definitely felt like a pussy that’s been cooped up for too long and waiting to have a dick penetrate her.
By the time I am ready to fuck her, she just guided my dick and pulled my ass toward her. The whole time she was just guiding my hips on how and at what’s speed to fuck her at.
Gorgeous view of her ass when doggy style. She loves it so much she came on my dick while I was doggying her and felt her pussy squeeze against my dick.
Fucked get mish, doggy and changed between the two multiple times and I came inside her missionary. And she just said, I can feel you are filling me up.  We kissed, hugged, chatted then went to the shower.
F: 8 (probably one of the more beautiful girls I have seen. Very defined features which I like)
B: 8 (nice rack nice butt and nice slim body with natural peach fuss on her pussy.  I like the way her body looks.)
S: 8 (this girl is horny. Get the most of it now, I think after a few days of constant fucking she won’t be as horny anymore)
A: 8 (she wants to fuck the shit out of me, pulling my ass and guiding my dick. At one point I had to push her away... lol)
Repeat: Yes.

Riri @ Moonwaiting (https://moonwaitingvip.com/riri/)
Tried to book Riri for a few days but she’s either full or don’t have the time slot I wanted so I ended up booking two days in advance. My thought was that she must be good because a lot of brothers are occupying her time (hole).
Went up to a new Scarborough condo to have Riri open the door, immediately I noticed her tits were not exactly C-cup as advertised at best a B+ and frankly I think more like a B.
She has a party look to her with narrow waist and a sweet sweet ass.
We proceed to shower and she tried to give me water flute which I refused. Got into the room and it was the usual nipple suck, BBBJ, missionary, doggy then cum. Frankly not a special meal it was like McDonald’s where you don’t fill hungry but it’s definitely not a memorable meal.
F: 7 (typical K-girl face, she is pretty and somewhat model like)
B: 7 (took a point off for tits because they are smaller than advertised but add a point back for her stature with heels make her tall and super model like)
S: 6 (nothing special, k-girl mechanism)
A: 7 (as the session went she was more open to chat with me. Very fun girl to chat with although the sex department is a little weak.)
Repeat: No.

Nikki @ EdenDream (http://www.edendream.ca/Nikki.html)
Nikki opened the door and greeted me with a black dress. She was slim and have silky white skin. As we were undressing she has difficulty so I helped her undress and snuck my hands to touch her boobs. Sadly, they were small. But the skin and the perky ass made up for this deficiency.
She gave me a thorough shower and we proceed to fuck. She is one horny girl where she deep throated my dick, licked my balls and slurped her way up and down my shaft.
I put on my 0.01 spread her legs and proceed to pound her. She took my schlong like a champ and she moaned so loud that I had to stop fucking and closed the bedroom door. Fucked her mish, doggy and sideways and finally came.
F: 7 (she is pretty and certain angles she kinda looks like Yui Hatano JAV star less the tits)
B: 7 (nice skin and butt but tits!!!! Smaller than anticipated)
S: 7 (had a lot of fun with her and she really want my dick, she came twice while I was fucking her.)
A: 8 (accommodated multiple position and listened to my demands.)
Repeat: Yes.

Arisa @ Kirara (http://www.azn747.com/bbs/forum. ... &extra=page%3D1)
Have been a big supporter of Kirara even though their booking system is somewhat strange. And when I saw a J-girl with F-cup my dick got hard.
Arisa opened the door and she was a tall girl at 170cm. And at my height, all I could see was her tits. Her massive tits. Finally an Asian chick that has tits.
I opted for instant sex so immediate she was as eager as me to undress and I started to caress and suck on her tits. Her nipples are big but given the size of her F-cup that explains it.
After BBBJ in the living room, I told her to go to the room only to shove my dick back into her month. I saw her tits hanging on her chest while I was thrusting my dick in her month —- what a beautiful sight.
Put on the condom after a nice long BBBJ I proceed to fuck her. But when I sucked on her nipples she was shying away and said they were sensitive (bad sign #1). Then I fucked her misg, doggy, sideways then came inside her pussy.
The strange thing with this chick was every step of the way she seems rushed. And when I was done there was no cuddling or talking, it was straight to shower, cloths on and got out. This is the first time that I left a session 15mins before the allocated time. (Bad sign #2)
F: 6 (selling point definitely not the face although she is not bad looking.
B: 9 (I am a tit man so with F cup she scores high here. I would recommend to go just to play with her tits.)
S: 7 (good for what it is, good BBBJ and pussy was tight as fuck.)
A: 4 (the sensitive tits is one thing, I do respect that, but the clock watching and the rush to get out is definitely a turn off.
Repeat: Maybe. Depending on what I want that day.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-4-19 09:37:37 | 显示全部楼层
楼主,k店不是有个nana吗?广告说很受欢迎
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-4-19 10:20:18 | 显示全部楼层
Scar on haylees tits? So they are not real? Is she really from Shanghai? Daty dfk available?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-4-19 10:37:04 | 显示全部楼层
密码码 发表于 2019-4-19 09:37
楼主,k店不是有个nana吗?广告说很受欢迎
Definitely recommend. Her attitude is like a JAV-star. She smokes tho so buyer beware.

djb1991 发表于 2019-4-19 10:20
Scar on haylees tits? So they are not real? Is she really from Shanghai? Daty dfk available?

No there is a scar a health related issue not because of making them bigger. They are real for sure. Girl is from Shanghai. I didn’t do DATY. But DFK available.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-4-19 10:51:01 | 显示全部楼层
Prince6969 发表于 2019-4-19 10:37
Definitely recommend. Her attitude is like a JAV-star. She smokes tho so buyer beware.

能分享下更多关于nana@kirara的信息吗?谢谢
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-4-19 11:13:15 | 显示全部楼层
Iman照片看起来很不错,请问一下本人和照片差距大吗?然后daty她是不抗拒的吗?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-4-19 12:21:27 | 显示全部楼层
kirara客服极其恶劣……弄得我都没心情去了……
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-4-19 23:47:00 | 显示全部楼层
She said haylee's photo looks a bit maturer (which I noticed as well) how old do you think after meeting with her
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-4-20 00:52:22 | 显示全部楼层
ldsds 发表于 2019-4-19 12:21
kirara客服极其恶劣……弄得我都没心情去了……

K店店长大概是多市最牛气冲天的人物
如果看女生错开的时间表,一间公寓就夠了
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-4-20 02:03:35 | 显示全部楼层
K店"广告说很受欢迎" 可信度不高.  久在花丛中, 自然炼就一双火眼金睛. 货色好不好, 只相信自己的眼.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-26 16:55 , Processed in 0.034524 second(s), 13 queries .