AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 11699|回复: 19

Casey @ BarbieHouse

[复制链接]
发表于 2018-6-14 01:33:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Spent some time with Casey on her second day.  She a super spinner.  Small compact body however super fit.  She mentioned she runs 1 hour every morning before starting to work.  Short hair; I think it's called a bob cut maybe?  But its definitely her in the photo on the website, fit and toned body, everything is firm no fat anywhere.  I noticed in the mirror some angles you can see her abdominal muscles.  Skin is slightly tanned but not dark like Philippino, just slightly tinted I would say.  Small feet, small hands, manmade boobs with light brown nipples.

SF2 included a quick neck and back massage, she has strong hands, pulls the tension right out of your muscles WF included; but that's after you exit the shower in front of the bathroom mirror.  DATY well received, good moaning, no music playing so you can hear her moans well, and the squishing sounds her pussy makes during the pounding.  69 bbbj, good suction, mixed in with light rimming from the top, she lifted my leg over her shoulder to rim and hj at the same time while her pussy is still in full view for some light digits.

On top she is very tight, has control of her pussy muscles.  She maintains eye contact while squeezing on my cock, then the real pound begins.  Rough ACG, she goes hard up and down, riding my cock, I can feel every bump in her pussy.  She not getting tired but I don't want to cum yet so move on to DOGGY, pounded hard and fast, she took it like a champ and moaned along, decide to cum in MISH which DFK.  Finally collapsed on top of her covering her whole body.  Cleans me up and a light bbbj to finish.

At the end we talked as her English is good enough to communicate and she gave me a strong massage.  Repeat for sure.  By the way she wears light grey contact lenses and she hair is dyed blonde/grey.  Very unique and sexy.  Last few BH experiences have been all PSE.  Don't know how they are finding these girls but honestly its perfect for the summer hunting months hope this one stays a while.

Face: 8/10
Body: 9/10 fittest girl I have ever been with in my life.
Service: 8.5/10
Attitude: 8/10
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-6-14 08:21:49 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-6-14 09:55:52 | 显示全部楼层
Is her ass like the pictures? It’s so hard to find an Asian girl with a nice round ass.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-6-14 11:28:01 | 显示全部楼层
那个韩国大哥推荐个cassy给我,说是非常好的。。。。。看来评价是不错啊
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-6-14 16:46:22 | 显示全部楼层
Agreed with OP, I saw her this week and she's got one of the fittest bodies I've seen. Crazy Kegel control too, I felt her pulsing her pussy while in CG. Facially I she appeared older to me though, and looked more Viet or SE Asian than typically Korean to me.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-6-14 23:23:17 | 显示全部楼层
elfatto 发表于 2018-6-14 16:46
Agreed with OP, I saw her this week and she's got one of the fittest bodies I've seen. Crazy Kegel c ...

How's her ass?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-6-15 09:31:45 | 显示全部楼层

Toned and shapely, looked good in doggie. I'm not an ass guy though so I might not be the best judge.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-6-15 15:15:10 | 显示全部楼层
Typical Korean service and she has some kind of routine.
But what a body! Just perfect for my standards. So fit.
I usually don't give a score of 10 for a body but this time she truly deserves.
I only remember something similar when K start for the first time.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-6-15 15:38:48 | 显示全部楼层
officer 发表于 2018-6-15 15:15
Typical Korean service and she has some kind of routine.
But what a body! Just perfect for my standa ...

155cm is kinda short even for Asian standards.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-6-20 10:36:23 | 显示全部楼层
其他都好  唯一缺点就是不是长发
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-26 18:54 , Processed in 0.039319 second(s), 13 queries .