AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 6808|回复: 22

Boa@Toe88

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-6-26 02:00:53 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

I was having dinner with my partner Jerry today when we received call from keeper that a hot new girl arrived fresh off the plane and asked if we would like to take a test drive. Boa was also available at the Markham hotel. Of course we were willing, so off we go.

I previously read the review on Boa by Woody bro, and also saw her pics which I liked. So i told Jerry he could take the new arrival, called Bella. Turned out to be a slight regret (but fortunately, not very much) because while both were hot, Bella's body and face is more MCOT. He's writing his review right now, so hang tight for it.

Anyways, Boa is good in all regards. I'd say she is very well balanced and I'd give her a 8/10 for face, body, service, and attitude. However, although i couldnt find any complaints about her at all, she just didn't seem as special, maybe because there's been quite a wealth of excellent quality MMs lately. This is probably bad look on timing for her.

My experience is similar to Woody bro's, so i'll just be lazy and reference his review below.
"Boa is MCOT.  big round eyes, nice nose, lips.. not very typical kimchi look, imho -- very sexy when smiling.  but what i like most is her body.  she's a small girl, but well proportioned, slender, hourglass figure, smooth skin with a nice shapely ass.  she's got a sexy tattoo also on the base of her ass.  if her boobs were bigger i would have given her a 9.0 for body, but they were natural with nice small nipples.  her SF2 was surprisingly weak, quick and simple, and after the session she didn't even give me a parting SF2, she just turned on the water for me, lol.  that's okay.  she has soft hands, she really turned me on when she grabbed junior and stroked it.  no DFK even though i wanted to.  website said she's a non-smoker, but she is a smoker (saw pack of Marlboro on the desk), which is probably why she didn't want to DFK.  too bad, it would have been much hotter for sure with some nice DFK.  her kitty was yummy, clean, no smell, and responsive when i DATY, i was making her tremble she had to pull me o. bbbj was short (3 mins) but good.  she sucked junior harder than other kimchis, and gave me some DT which i absolutely loved.  then on came the cover and started with missionary which was nothing special.  but when we switched to doggy i was loving it.  inspired by some other bro here, i did some "a Pa pA!" action.  her ass was so nice to look at, the angle she gave me was perfect, could see junior diving in and out, i was in heaven.  then switched and finished in my favorite lazy dog position, tightly behind and ramming her deeply.  getting aroused just thinking of her again.  she's the type of girl i could sex her for hours... the only negative was she didn't speak much english at all... would have helped create more chemistry, but in the end it didn't matter that much.  i had a great time.  recommended!"
http://sex747.com/bbs/forum.php? ... &extra=page%3D2

Some differences & additions:
1) Boa allowed DFK, and i didnt detect any cigarette taste. Instead of seeing cigarettes on her desk, i just saw a lot of make-up and cosmetic products.
2) SF2 was good and she invited me to help wash her body.
3) Agree with Woody's physical description of her, with exception that i didn't feel that she was "not very typical kimchi look", she looked typical to me. Further, if her tummy was a bit more tight / flat, that would be perfect.
4) Very sweet and attentive to minor details, for example, help me undress and fold clothes, held my hand from door to shower to bed, goodbye kiss.
5) I was probably the last (or second last) customer of the day, and she said she was tired, i could also tell she was tired. But she still gave effort and tried hard to please. I find this worth complimenting.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-6-26 02:38:05 | 显示全部楼层
Thus, Woody was treated differently?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-6-26 04:03:27 | 显示全部楼层
lamkin 发表于 2012-6-26 02:38 static/image/common/back.gif
Thus, Woody was treated differently?

Weapon size!  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-6-26 06:43:41 | 显示全部楼层
Based on photo, Boa belongs to "細細粒,容易食" type.

Now that we know Ben-gor's taste,  we will keep our eyes open for him, just in case he misses something.  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-6-26 07:49:33 | 显示全部楼层
dragondick 发表于 2012-6-26 06:43 static/image/common/back.gif
Based on photo, Boa belongs to "細細粒,容易食" type.

Now that we know Ben-gor's taste,  we will  ...

I thought everybody knew Ben gor's taste already. He prefers bony girls with no more than 0.01% bodyfat per overall weight.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-6-26 09:20:51 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for the review
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-6-26 10:16:01 | 显示全部楼层
Ben Gor, I support you and Jellyman to provide this kind of report, even visual only.
This give brothers a choice other than LCY.
Don't you tell the garages that LCY had set the standard $150/hh in a hotel?

If not operate in a hotel they are competing with Becky, honeyBabe, SG etc.
looking forward if you can provide winwin, cashonly etc.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-6-26 10:52:03 | 显示全部楼层
Chiggah 发表于 2012-6-26 07:49 static/image/common/back.gif
I thought everybody knew Ben gor's taste already. He prefers bony girls with no more than 0.01% bo ...

A photo is better than a thousand words!  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-6-26 13:23:57 | 显示全部楼层
thanks for the review Ben gor!  i also agree and like the attention to small details like holding hands and goodbye kiss... it's a professionalism difference.  in general i found kimchis to be "better trained" in this regard.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-6-26 14:30:53 | 显示全部楼层
Chiggah 发表于 2012-6-26 07:49 static/image/common/back.gif
I thought everybody knew Ben gor's taste already. He prefers bony girls with no more than 0.01% bo ...

睇情形同 BEN 哥做老 CUM 或者搶食嘅機會極微,我鍾意大件兼抵食,佢鍾意細細粒容易食,
我地分道揚標(白字)!  
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-26 16:20 , Processed in 0.082893 second(s), 17 queries .