AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 9865|回复: 11

Lena @ Moonwaiting

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-10-12 14:15:32 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Decided to see one of the most reviewed K girls in Toronto over seeing less reviewed ones for the sake of minimizing risk. I only wish that I saw her earlier because just as Emma lost it towards the end of her tour, Lena also seems to be losing it probably from overworking...

Face: 7.5/10
Above average modified face that you would look at twice on the street. Looks like a phenotypical pretty girl you would see at university or a GND.

Body: 7/10
Similar to Roxy. Taller than average, flat belly with no bloating, and modified b cup, but personally I prefer more meat especially on the butt.

Attitude: 6/10
Aloof and emotionless at first. Probably from being tired, or a lack of chemistry between us, or she just saves her good attitude for her regulars. Also, quite a large communication barrier.

Service: 6/10
A bit of smokers breath. Complained that I had too much stubble so not too much DFK or DATY. Bit of a BBBJ, then the dome, finished in mish where she just flopped like a fish.

Repeat: probably not

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-10-14 19:58:40 | 显示全部楼层
pretty and service not good
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-10-20 15:28:44 | 显示全部楼层
revisited her today, she recognized me. I agreed what other bros are saying she is "cold". I told her that she is different compares to February and she agreed. probably, because working for so long. I can tell she is not feeling well during the main course and finished very quick.  we talked for a while after, and found the sweet Lena again at that moment.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-10-20 20:37:05 | 显示全部楼层
These poor girls are amazing being able to do this job day in and day out the way they do.  Especially with the agencies these days when breaks are rare.  So many agencies run their girls out there 7 days a week, 12 hours a day, and only let them off when the time of the month comes.  It is incredible they could last a month!  This is Lena's second tour at least and it was the same way towards the end of her first tour.  When she came back earlier this year, I was both eager and nervous because i wasn't sure if the old Lena would show up... and man those early encounters this year were special.  Lena was the only girl i saw once she had come back... but I don't have the heart to see her again now.  Just feel sorry for her for the change I see in her. Maybe i will just go and cuddle with her to give her a break.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-10-20 21:48:40 | 显示全部楼层
i_love_them_all 发表于 2017-10-20 20:37
These poor girls are amazing being able to do this job day in and day out the way they do.  Especial ...

2017 should be the last year for her
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-10-21 10:44:22 | 显示全部楼层
MM做这行绝对是个体力活,累到心情不好,也可以理解
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-10-21 18:56:27 | 显示全部楼层
Doubledown 发表于 2017-10-20 21:48
2017 should be the last year for her

i wish not only her but other hard working girls will stop soon as well.
But sadly is a vicious cycle... without work and skills as soon they run out money they return.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-10-22 10:23:04 | 显示全部楼层
officer 发表于 2017-10-21 18:56
i wish not only her but other hard working girls will stop soon as well.
But sadly is a vicious cy ...

They are making more than lawyer and no tax. some of them are smart enough to invest their hard earned money wisely, I guess those who always return muct have their own problem.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-10-22 11:10:16 | 显示全部楼层
Doubledown 发表于 2017-10-22 10:23
They are making more than lawyer and no tax. some of them are smart enough to invest their hard ea ...

Have you wondered why some of the remaining Queens are still working when they are close to their 40s and even over?
It think it is a combination of several factors.. inability to manage wisely their financial situation, lavish life, lack of skills to get a different job.
Basically even with a ton of money made that won't last forever specially if you are living back in some expensive countries.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-10-22 11:47:26 | 显示全部楼层
Its sad...  one day they will get demoted and have to work at one of the massage places for a fraction of what they make now.  So many of these girls just can't stop.  I'm surprised how old some of them really are.  Met one on the side and she showed me her ID and she was 41.  She is well reviewed here and clearly looks in her 20s.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-25 19:30 , Processed in 0.040404 second(s), 13 queries .