AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 6775|回复: 10

Careful, (gweilo) Premier spa ripoff

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-7-27 08:52:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Recently I was thinking about going to this gweilo spa with a lot of reviews, called Premier spa, it has several branches, Platinum, Perla, Pure, Studio 9, on their website, they offer this $150 VIP massage for 40 minutes.

Later I learned that $150 will only get you a body slide, and if you want other service, you have to pay another $100. So in the end it's 150+ 100 = 250 per shot in 40 minutes.

This is way more expensive than most Asian girls, also, most of their girls have fake boobs.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-7-27 13:45:00 | 显示全部楼层
What were the options you were looking for?

$180 I get 1h with a lot of fun.
Especially after seeing a particular lady a few times, things get hotter.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-7-28 07:15:35 | 显示全部楼层
Yeah I figure it's a YMMV thing with these places.
These places advertise prices for what you're getting into and they can stick to it.
This is why I'm very hesitant to go when I get better value through SP or Asian spas
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-7-28 14:47:52 | 显示全部楼层
If all you're looking for is a bodyslide with a release than the Premier spas are OK option. If you're looking for more mileage than go see an SP, you'll save money.
The only advantage to going to a Premier spa or any MP instead of an agency are
1) you are new and don't have any references so you can't make an appointment at an agency
2) you can walk in and get a session without making an appointment
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-7-29 14:15:43 | 显示全部楼层
U didn't get cheated , its just gweilo's standard .... but its just so overheated... with $250 u could be fucking any hot playboy model
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-7-30 15:48:07 | 显示全部楼层
you just went to the wrong place for the things that they don't normally offer. it's a body slide message spa, it offers body slide and a release, no sex. if you want and/or the girl offers, tou will pay more but that's to the girl, the spa doesn't allow FS. Same as going to asian spa, you pay door/room fee and if you want full menu, you pay more than going to incall.

if you want full, you go other places, just like asian place.
but this is a fully licensed body slide places, you don't get "busted" for going there.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-7-30 22:23:17 | 显示全部楼层
^That's a crock of shit. All these spas are whorehouses.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-7-31 00:40:53 | 显示全部楼层
mofoking 发表于 2017-7-30 22:23
^That's a crock of shit. All these spas are whorehouses.

You keep going to the wrong places thinking it's the same.

You made the choice to go in without first UNDERSTANDING how the place work. It is not all the same you just assumed it is. Your assumption turned out to be wrong and you felt ripped off. Now you pissed and write negative message on forum.

Being able to distinguish differences is apparently a talent not everyone possess, unfortunate.

You went into a western restaurant when you wanted fried rice. They tried made it, you ate it and now you pissed it tastes different than the one you had at your regular chinese place.
What do you think went wrong here?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-7-31 16:49:31 | 显示全部楼层
FYI asurie, I never even heard of this spa...let alone "go in" and "felt ripped off". I'm just making an observation based on what I read here.

If you don't like the negativity, and you had "a lot of fun", and you drove your ass all the way from Ottawa to visit, by now you would've written a positive review, but you didn't, and that says a lot about you.

As for your analogy it's flawed, sex is sex. It's not like comparing hotpot to a hamburger. These spa whores have sex with clients ALL THE TIME. Don't try to tell me it's different. I understand perfectly how these spas work, because I went to other white meat spas before, it's called 强买强卖。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-7-31 22:41:56 | 显示全部楼层
mofoking 发表于 2017-7-31 16:49
FYI asurie, I never even heard of this spa...let alone "go in" and "felt ripped off". I'm just makin ...

To be fair, spa is spa.

One spa allows girls to offer special services does not mean all spas allowed that.
You just need to know the differences. Every house has it's own rules.

If you want something special why not be direct and go with the unknown and assume it will be the same.

I had a lot of fun within MA restrictions.
I know if I want something more intimate I will go elsewhere.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-26 12:12 , Processed in 0.050970 second(s), 13 queries .