AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 18786|回复: 5

重口味(greek) 熟女 私做 Catherine TOG

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-7-2 16:46:11 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Been watching a few mature genre jav lately and got the craving to go see an older lady as a change of pace from the usual sps.  Upon some digging, I came across Catherine TOG.  She is known as a service oriented lady that's between 35-45 and has quite a large menu with the main course being GREEK, DT, and swallow. Now I had always wanted to try GREEK, so I figured I might as well do it once and cross it off the bucket list.  

Booking was straight forward, I texted her with a time, then she retuned with text with a request to call in for confirmation.  Her location is quite convenient, a condo right by shep/yonge just off 401.  

On to the rating,

F: x I am going to rate her face because she is clearly past her prime. If you are into mature ladies then I'd say she is not bad, similar to the actresses in the jav titles. I would guess her age to be 40+.  Since I visited her for the purpose of seeing someone older, she filled the role perfectly.

B: 7 again, this is relative to her age.  Her body still held up quite well, very smooth skin, decent shape, slim waist. Although she has some loose skin at the stomach region, which is expected for someone her age.

S: 9 well, I definily recived what I came for, specifically the GREEK, bucket list completed.  She can also perform a killer bj with lots of Dt action if you are into that.

A: 9 no complaints, she spoke fluent English, mandarin and was up to date on all current news events to. Very knowledgeable on the topic of politics and global warming.  She told me she studied marine biology in university.  I booked for thirty mins and stayed for around  hour just chatting.  She is from Chongqing so we were speaking the sichuan dialect.

Overall it was an experience I enjoyed. I visited her for a specific purpose and she delivered that said experience.  If anyone is interested, I would suggest going for the doggy position because from the back she looked great as it would hide most of the aging.

Also for those who wants to try GREEK, she is not  bad choice if you don't want to visit white girls.

647-887-4834
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-7-4 05:19:07 | 显示全部楼层
Always wanna try greek,never had a chance.How much did she charge  you?back door was tight?
Can't find any of her ads...

**ADMIN**
She has no ads here. Just call the # if you want to book.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-7-4 09:12:59 | 显示全部楼层
Ahh.. CatherineTOG

One of my first experiences as a wolf back in late 2009... her service is off the charts but for an inexperienced and naive wolf I was quite shocked at her advanced age ...!!  It was difficult but I made it through the session

I've been thinking of revisiting now that I have much more hunting experience under my belt maybe I can truly appreciate the package that is offered by this unique lady.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-7-5 09:25:56 | 显示全部楼层
i dont like greek lol i like pussy more
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-7-6 15:21:54 | 显示全部楼层
习惯近距离平A 发表于 2017-7-4 05:19
Always wanna try greek,never had a chance.How much did she charge  you?back door was tight?
Can't  ...

Her standard rate is 120/160/200, I think you can ask for additional menu if you pay more, not sure.

Yes, it was tighter by a good margin, definitely feels different than pussy.  I can see it feeling really good bareback.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-7-7 01:51:45 | 显示全部楼层
She is one of the most welcomed Asian Milfs in GTA and has been in this industry for almost 10 years.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-26 13:31 , Processed in 0.033712 second(s), 13 queries .