找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: TheRock

How to interpret ad descriptions and keepers words

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-5-20 01:21:57 | 显示全部楼层
Too much bullshit ads.

These days I just stick to 3-4 agencies that I trust.

I do 4 things:

1. Check out the pictures, hopefully it represents the girls, in most cases, they don't.

2. Check out the price, $140 won't get you a hot Chinese schoolgirl.

3. Check out girl's breast size, if it's manmade, I just ignore, if it's under C, I have to think about it.

4. Check out where girl's from, if it's black, I will pass, I stick to East Asian women most of the time, and occassionally Indian/Perisan/Arab.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-20 03:19:04 | 显示全部楼层
catergang 发表于 2017-5-20 00:53
Nah. Bait and switch is simply one trick amongst many others that keepers use to rip off customers ...

List of tricks I can think of at this moment (for sure there are more than this)

* bait and switch

* fake pics

* fake ad descriptions (age/cup-size/weight/etc)

* passing off chinese or koreans as japanese, saying a MM is fresh / new in business when she is not, saying a MM is a model / minor celebrity / airline attendent or anything that might sound appealing, exaggerating how good the service is for obviously ugly MMs, and so on.....

* shilling and smearing with private handles

* outrageous lies and empty promises over the phone to get the customer in the door

* cold calling customers whenever business is slow (even when the customer has requested many times to be taken off the call list)

* advertising for non-existent MMs to create a false impression of being a major agency

* single keeper or independent MM (almost always a C9) posting multiple ads pretending to be different agencies or different girls, using various descriptions of different styles of girls to cast a wide net for customers with different preferences, in the end no matter which ad or girl you book, you will get the same C9  (old woman)

* consistently changing their names and phone numbers to pose as a new shop or new girl

* advertising deceptively low prices and then after the customer arrives ask for extra charge on everything (even normally included service items like BJ/kissing/shower will cost extra)

* advertising deceptively high prices to give the false impression that quality must be good due to the high price

* scam shops claiming to be high-class exclusive or private clubs as an excuse for why nobody heard of them before

* claiming that a girl is here for short stay only, to generate false sense of urgency and demand

* claiming that a new girl just arrived; they know curiousity is a most powerful weapon they have against us

* keepers using private accounts to randomly add guys on social media, after friending them they will act like good bros and "share some good recommendations" which in reality are their own crappy MMs

* keepers promising customers for services that the MM never agreed to perform

* after tricking (via fake pics / false promises / etc) a customer to come to the garage, the keeper will ask the customer to go into the room and remove their clothes first and wait for the MM, when the MM comes in she will quickly remove their own clothes before the customer can object, then when the customer sees that he has been tricked and wants to leave, they will insist that the session already started and the customer must pay full price

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-20 07:42:41 | 显示全部楼层
catergang 发表于 2017-5-20 00:53
Nah. Bait and switch is simply one trick amongst many others that keepers use to rip off customers ...

Well first type would be semi honest about the girl, type 2 is complete non sense. But what if you book A and she gave you B, but B isn't a 50 y/0 grandma, she is a 25 y/o MM happens to be available.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-20 08:50:22 | 显示全部楼层
hornyme 发表于 2017-5-20 07:42
Well first type would be semi honest about the girl, type 2 is complete non sense. But what if you ...

Go buy a Lotto ticket.
That is your lucky day.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-20 12:49:55 | 显示全部楼层
Here's a good tip to test if a shop is reliable or not.

Call them up and ask for a random girl's name.
Say, "is Mary (or any other common girl name) here today?"
Shitty keepers will usually say, "Yes, she is available now. What time are you coming?"

Rarely, an honest keeper will tell you they don't have that girl. But sometimes the keeper isn't actually honest. He is merely fully booked and has no need to lie.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-20 19:06:43 | 显示全部楼层
john神 发表于 2017-5-20 12:49
Here's a good tip to test if a shop is reliable or not.

Call them up and ask for a random girl's n ...

They can always say they did not hear the name you mentioned. Thought you meant so and so.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-21 17:31:41 | 显示全部楼层
Basically, don't be a dumbass, do your homework, and there's this website to help out for a reason.

Still a lot of good tips and advice here though.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-22 05:23:25 | 显示全部楼层
Just want to highlight what was mentioned by OP, which I firmly believe, no need to make the same mistake TWICE.

FOOL ME ONCE, SHAME ON YOU. FOOL ME TWICE SHAME ON ME.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-6-6 17:12:38 | 显示全部楼层
正常人講大話會不好意思, 起碼不敢作得太離譜, 一般都是把事實說得誇張一點而已.

而那些三流keeper (不是說所有keeper) 卻講大話不眨眼. 他們的大話不是把事實誇張化, 而是完全脫離現實.

很多人聽這些keeper把自己女孩吹得天花龍鳳, 像百年難得一遇, 心裡會想不能信10成也有3或5成真把. 結果發現百份百全是假.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-6-28 04:21:01 | 显示全部楼层
This post is really useful especially for new bros. There ought to be a Chinese version for those who don't know English.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-26 15:15 , Processed in 0.037285 second(s), 11 queries .