立即注册
搜索
查看: 5291|回复: 3

Lohan @ AsianSexyBabe

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-5-12 22:02:18 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Excellent location, excellent customer service for booking, exellent session
Round face, round boobs, round ass

Face: 8.5 (round face, MCOT, long fake eyelash, maybe -0.5 without eyelash)
Body: 9 (good size boobs, no able detect enhancement, extremely smooth skin, roundish everywhere.)
Service: 9 (regular menu, I did not ask for kinky items. boobs and ass rub on JJ during shower, awesome feeling on her smooth skin; WF; one of the best teasing BBBJ, slight below Roxy; BLS; Missionary -> doggy -> finish)
Attitude: 9.5 (good English, smiled and laughed a lot)

We talked about politics after actions, such as the new president of Korea. She did not admit the new president is pro North Korea, while the news report I read says otherwise. Last girl I could have conversation about politics with was Solar @ PG. IMHO, it is a topic to for me to determine the education level of a lady. Obviously, Lohan and Solar are well above average.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-14 12:25:51 | 显示全部楼层
saw her two days ago. Her body is hot and English is excellent. Her service is routing type but still good though. I believe there are lots of booking for her or over booked and she just can not pay attention to each customer. During the session, She always protect her nipple and I can not even touch it. Told me time for shower when there were more than 10 mins left. After all of these, I am really pissed off and no happy ending. Will not repeat and will stay away from these service queen type of girls since they are always over booked and did not care about new customers.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-14 13:40:39 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for the review OP.  I meant to try Lohan before sinking boat.  Ppl always said she is the measuring standard for beauty grading on gui lap f.  

I sort of agree with the second post bro, service Queens might not be best due to how busy they are.  Imagine having to service 10-15 ppl each day, that's tiring as hell.  My best sessions so far were with less known girls.  That said, from a consistency perspective I do believe service Queens are a cut above.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-14 20:15:38 | 显示全部楼层
Lohan is one of the best Kmm which I visited in the past but I didn't see her for a while.
Not because of her look or services but there I switch to try CN, TW mms these days. She is hot, friendly and very good service (to me, but guarantee to others cause I am her old customers)
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-25 20:08 , Processed in 0.031541 second(s), 13 queries .