找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 10768|回复: 17

Lemon , Alice , Solar @ Pandora Girl

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-5-4 21:19:26 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
a short comparative review of 3 flowers of PG

Lemon is the youngest and cutest, Alice is the most mature with a bit wrinkle on her face
Face:
Lemon (8) < Alice (8.5) < Solar (8.7)
They are all good looking. Lemon is the cute type, Alice is also beautible but a bit old. Solar is the best one for Face Fuckers.
Body:
Lemon (8) = Solar (8) < Alice (8.5)
Lemon's boobs are a bit small. Solar's boobs are a bit saggy, but Solar has a nice ass. Alice's skin is the most smooth skin I've ever seen.
Attitude:
Solar (8) < Lemon (9) = Alice (9)
Solar was a bit cold at the beginning of my first session, but warmed up later. Actually we had a lot to talk about, such as the Korean political scandal, her vacation in Canada, etc.
Service:
Alice(8) = Lemon (8) < Solar (9)
They all have very comprehensive menus telling from past reviews. I can only compare what service was provided to me.
Alice: very routine services, a little bit of smoker breath. SF2 felt nice enjoying her smooth skin in shower and cuddle in water. BBBJ was very teasing, good ball sucking as well.
Lemon: very strong smoker breath, I avoided DFK. also wasn't a big fan of her wide-ranging menu
Solar: very good BBBJ, the circular motion of the tongue was amazing. offered CIM as well. only issue was she was a bit dry and she didn't use KY, which made the initial drilling a bit painful.

Overall: they are all great girls and important assets of PG. Doing this comparison is difficult for me and obviously an oversimplification. The bottom line is they are all worth trying as they are the top-notch offerings in the market right now and for a long time with great consistency.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-4 21:50:58 | 显示全部楼层
Did u go on a rampant after Seven left? That's like 10 different girls review in a few days. Hope it helps u.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-4 22:06:09 | 显示全部楼层
3 flowers for PG since last year , most good reviews , great they all back but my TDL a bit too long
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-4 22:31:10 | 显示全部楼层
All three are excellent choices.  Lemon reminds me of the Korean singer Song  Sohee.  Solar is my favorite followed closely by Alice and then Lemon.  Agree PG has a very solid group of women.  
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-5-4 22:36:29 | 显示全部楼层
Latecomer 发表于 2017-5-4 21:50
Did u go on a rampant after Seven left? That's like 10 different girls review in a few days. Hope it ...

No, i visited them a while ago. I was quite busy back then and couldn't find time to sit down and write reviews. Now I'm trying to write as much as I can, as i finally get some free time, but my memory is a bit blurry, and some of the girls are already long gone. Sad!

My apologies if any of the info is outdated or not detailed enough. I'll try my best to answer any questions that you might have.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-4 22:58:39 | 显示全部楼层
three flowers?? IMO,  only One ,
but whatever,I have a civilian C GF now.  when you have One, you do not want others anymore
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-4 23:13:09 | 显示全部楼层
Adamsmith-moon 发表于 2017-5-4 22:58
three flowers?? IMO,  only One ,
but whatever,I have a civilian C GF now.  when you have One, you d ...

There are so many different types of flowers, some more beautiful than others.  Just like flowers, Solar, Aloce and Lemon are different but each has their own type of attractiveness that appeal to men.  And depending on how you feel at the time, one will be more appropriate than the other.  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-5 19:37:56 | 显示全部楼层
thanks for your review, appreciated the info
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-5 21:59:49 | 显示全部楼层
i have seen solar and alice once a while back and agree with your comments. thanks so much for your comparison.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-5-5 22:03:14 | 显示全部楼层
When I saw Solar last time, she was so tired and provided so so service for me. I could feel she was trying to please me though.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-26 13:25 , Processed in 0.036550 second(s), 13 queries .