AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 15577|回复: 8

Nana @ Purple Sugar Spa

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-2-23 00:14:27 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
As many times as I have visited Nana, I have never written a review of her.  I've always gone into PSS thinking I was going to try a new mm but more often than not I wind up choosing Nana unless she is ultra busy which usually during after work hours.  Here's a tip: don't bother making an appointment. It never holds and this my major complaint of the place.  Like in that Seinfeld episode where Jerry notes: you know how to take the reservation, you just don't know how to hold the reservation.

Face 8 and sometimes 8.5 when make up is really good

Body 8.5 I know others would give lower like 8 but she has my favourite type of body that makes me raise flag: skinny/thin, nice sized tits (enhanced), amazing soft supple skin

Service 9 Very good massage as it is hard which helps fix tight muscles in back and neck.  Big bonus for me is she works legs which is rare so when she does massage back of my legs, it is a super bonus. Language wise she is a mandarin speaker but thankfully her Cantonese and English are on a good level so it does not become an exercise in language miscommunication for the entire time.  There is a bit of small talk/blowing water to move the sessions long and it's done effortlessly.  Body slide is high level and she knows how to use her body well.  She uses the same moves and it's her routine so for those who seek variety, don't expect any different.

Repeat Yes! Pretty mm, speaks my languages, provides good fun and there have been times in the past where I have visited during evenings hours and somehow I wind up leaving with a pork vegetable bun.  When that happens, it's the best deal in town.

Note I have visited Nana more than a few times over past few years so I would not be shy to say I'm a semi regular.  For those who get to know her, the service level is consistent and does not decline.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-2-23 15:50:07 | 显示全部楼层
Bro  how to book her time?
If booking can not be held?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-2-23 17:08:22 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for the review. Everything is spot on. Especially your observation about reservations. I notice that Chinese businesses rarely honours reservations. I don't mean just spas and garages. I mean even restaurants are like that. I guess its the trust issue. They don't trust that you will actually show up and they rather give the spot to someone who is already there.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-2-23 17:29:14 | 显示全部楼层
A lot of bros just bashed her attitude and service last little while. Maybe you are her regular so that receive better service.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-2-23 17:36:00 | 显示全部楼层
caoyuanlang 发表于 2017-2-23 15:50
Bro  how to book her time?
If booking can not be held?

You can't. Its first come first served. If its peak hour you have to wait even if you made a booking.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-2-23 17:40:20 | 显示全部楼层
nowar22 发表于 2017-2-23 17:29
A lot of bros just bashed her attitude and service last little while. Maybe you are her regular so t ...

She's the owner and so every customer is $$$ in her eyes and she doesn't want to turn away a single one. That means when its busy she will try to cram everyone in and rush to finish them all. Its a shame because she is so hot and her service could be so good. The best bet if you want to see her is to go when business is slow. During the middle of the day when most people are at work or when weather is bad outside.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-2-24 15:15:17 | 显示全部楼层
I agree with with bobbycox, as long as you are a regular, you get the best service from Nana but if you don't see her often then good luck hehe

I don't see her too often as tiffany is back but she knows that I'm a regular do services are gonna be different compared to non-regulars
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-3-19 06:19:30 | 显示全部楼层
Fahrenheit41 发表于 2017-2-24 15:15
I agree with with bobbycox, as long as you are a regular, you get the best service from Nana but if  ...

So you are saying if I'm not already a regular then I shouldn't go see her because I'll get bad service?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-3-19 19:08:10 | 显示全部楼层
coldmilktea 发表于 2017-3-19 06:19
So you are saying if I'm not already a regular then I shouldn't go see her because I'll get bad se ...

You may not get bad service but it won't be as good.
Just see her often, and that should solve your problems. Lol
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-26 12:12 , Processed in 0.036580 second(s), 13 queries .