AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 10801|回复: 39

Eurasian MM Kalaudia Kink

关闭 [复制链接]
发表于 2017-1-15 11:12:08 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
The one girl who really caught my attention from the Year 2016 was Kalaudia Kink. Now, I'm not a hard-core sex kind of guy, but her BDSM caught my curiosity. It's rare to have someone offering BDSM, and an Asian to boot.

So I made an appointment over the weekend at her nice downtown condo. Got there, went up without any security check, and I was beaming with anticipation as her voice was so sweet over the phone. First impression, Kalaudia is not your typical kgirl plastic looks. She has a natural feature with mixed Eurasia look. I asked her about her nationality, and she said she's from Kazakhstan. Kazakhstan?!! The only other time I heard about Kazakhstan was from the movie Borat! LOL. But she is pretty though, with big, green, hazel eyes and puffy lips. Now, she is somewhat curvy with meat in all the right places. Asian guys who are accustomed to skinny chicks might not be your cup of tea.

Now on to the session. She started bringing out her toys, and brought out some straps and Dildos. I'm thinking "Fuck! For the first time in my life, I'm gonna get butt fucked!" There's a first time for everything, right? LOL. But, to make the long story short, we never got to use the strap-on Dildos. Just couldn't do it! LOL. So we went with the vanilla session instead, with some doggy positions, and finish in MISH. I have to say, this girl know how to dirty talk. During MISH, she was screaming with "OH YA! FUCK ME, BABY! I WANT YOU TO COME INTO MY PUSSY!"

So, that was that, a nice enjoyable session. Next time, maybe I'll opt for the BDSM session. But none of that consensual/non-consensual rape sh*t!

Face: 8.0 (More of a natural look than your typical kgirl plastic look)
Body: 8.0 (Curvy with meat in all the right places. All natural. Not your skinny chick as Asian bros are accustomed to)
Service: 8.0 (Never got to the BDSM part, but overall, it was enjoyable)
Attitude: 8.0 (At first, was a bit cold, but warmed up once we got to know each other better. In the end, she was kissing with a passion)

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-1-15 12:19:59 | 显示全部楼层
It looks like she has no issue seeing Asian clients. The previous reviewer said she did not
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-1-15 17:36:42 | 显示全部楼层
what's the damage?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-1-15 18:40:13 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-1-15 19:05:08 | 显示全部楼层
dragondick 发表于 2017-1-15 18:40
http://www.kalaudiakink.com/gallery.html

Thanks for the correct link Double D.

turbin: "what's the damage?" It's 300/h.

Lakesideguy "It looks like she has no issue seeing Asian clients. The previous reviewer said she did not"

She does see Asian clients. We did talked a little bit about her encounter with the previous reviewer. She only have one for it "creepy!"
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-1-15 20:44:41 | 显示全部楼层
I also had an Asian buddy who saw her so her not seeing Asian was a false statement.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-1-15 23:50:11 | 显示全部楼层
The only time when girls tell me to come inside their Pussy is when I'm shooting my load right into their cervix while they're staring at my face.

About time you started sharing apoc, keep up the good work.

Sorry mofoking but it seems like you really are as creepy as you pretend not to be. I was going to see her after your failure just to piss you off but her dildo/bdsm scene is nmcot.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-1-15 23:52:33 | 显示全部楼层
Apoc 发表于 2017-1-15 19:05
Thanks for the correct link Double D.

turbin: "what's the damage?" It's 300/h.

the website says its 400/h for GFE tho
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-1-16 07:05:00 | 显示全部楼层
bogs8758 发表于 2017-1-15 23:52
the website says its 400/h for GFE tho

做地起价, 原来300,现在一有好评就立刻400了

Why can't Apoc just admit he got fucked by a big rubber dildo and enjoyed it? I remember Apoc kept bragging how he looks "white" even though we all know he's curry.

He vouched for Dawn Lee for the best SP even though he didn't meet her LOL. He claimed a saw a Chinese girl even though the ad says Chinnese only.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-1-16 10:53:34 | 显示全部楼层
脱苦海 发表于 2017-1-16 07:05
做地起价, 原来300,现在一有好评就立刻400了

Why can't Apoc just admit he got fucked by a big ...

No. Apoc is not curry. He's a Chinese gentleman.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-26 14:19 , Processed in 0.045932 second(s), 13 queries .