AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 8337|回复: 54

Masy @ Dream4u

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-9-27 05:59:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
went to see masy the other day, I thought she's a good meal decide to share with you all, although facially she is not a goddess but she have this cute innocent look, her voice is very soft but it gets to you , arrived earlier and parked, waited until she was ready then I went up, I must say this is a nice hotel room, we chit chat a little bit before we get things started, she held my hand and led me into the room, she helped me undress and put my clothes down nicely, We headed for the shower and mouth wash, during shower she told me to surrender, put my arms up so she can wash my armpits cute. Then when we finished I hopped up she helped me dry up, grabbed my arm and went back into the room for our sexy time. I lie down, she came on top of me and we started a lot of deep French kiss, boobies grabbing and boobies licking while I was playing with her kitty, she was really wet so she grabbed the condom and put it on, she started riding me good, grinding back and fourth, also going up and down, at this point she was dripping wet, I flipped her around and penetrate her in missionary, I just go harder and harder and harder, I couldn't hold it anymore so I came. Since we have a lot of time left and she was tired, she lay her head on my chest and wrapped her arms around me and felt asleep, I felt asleep myself too ended up the keeper had to call us lol. Sorry.

Face:8 I think she leans more toward a cute and innocent look.

Body:8.5 boobs are soft and it's natural, ass is meaty good for doggy but I don't think she allows it .

Service:8 DFK, SF2, putting down my clothes nicely, MPOS and GFE.

Attitude:9 very friendly and adorable.

Damage:300

Repeat: Maybe
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-27 06:06:09 | 显示全部楼层
Bro,
You have the first batch of soup.  Yummy eh.
Too much detail on flirting, not enough on the main part.
But please do me a favor, had  a LARGE or Grande Timmy or Starbuck coffee before you go next time.
What if keeper did not wake you up?  Your wallet is big enough for the running meter ???
Or set up OK GOOGLE set timer 1 hr or set alarm at whatever time next time, OK.  I am your accountant and make sure you keep within your budget.

I never let a minute to go to waste, you should too.  Rest up and Coffee up before you go.
Anyway, it is my turn.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-27 06:13:47 | 显示全部楼层
这么说这MM及格了。你起的好早,还是昨晚玩到现在
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-9-27 08:04:57 | 显示全部楼层
babyme 发表于 2016-9-27 06:06
Bro,
You have the first batch of soup.  Yummy eh.
Too much detail on flirting, not enough on the mai ...

Lol. It's the girl responsibility to control the time, if she fell asleep it ain't my fault.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-9-27 08:06:46 | 显示全部楼层
密码码 发表于 2016-9-27 06:13
这么说这MM及格了。你起的好早,还是昨晚玩到现在

去跑步 吸收曰月精華
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-27 16:28:08 | 显示全部楼层
you fell asleep and didnt get a 2nd goal?... usually hour = 2 shots..
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-9-27 18:06:14 | 显示全部楼层
dailo4 发表于 2016-9-27 16:28
you fell asleep and didnt get a 2nd goal?... usually hour = 2 shots..

You don't know chinese? 只限一次 or you didn't even go on dream4u since their price is out of your league? Next time read before you opening your mouth, shit is flying everywhere
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-27 18:53:36 | 显示全部楼层
hornyme 发表于 2016-9-27 17:06
You don't know chinese? 只限一次 or you didn't even go on dream4u since their price is out of your ...

i've gotten 2 times in hh before .. ..
You didn't even get a bbbj...
i dont want to say any names from that shop but i had a ting going on with one girl.. then she left
after that i stopped going
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-9-27 19:54:25 | 显示全部楼层
dailo4 发表于 2016-9-27 18:53
i've gotten 2 times in hh before .. ..
You didn't even get a bbbj...
i dont want to say any n ...

Lol HH and 2 shots. That's fast.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-27 20:00:11 | 显示全部楼层
When I met Celia, after fucking her twice, still horny, so we 69ed and she made me cum third time with her hand, too bad she went back to China, miss those gorgeous tits.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-26 01:25 , Processed in 0.038889 second(s), 13 queries .