AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 6575|回复: 3

Amy @ AsianSexyBabe

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-8-22 22:59:34 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
One horny afternoon.  Had a little time passing Mississauga.  Thought I would book Cutie@MW as usual, only to find out she was gone.  Visited her a few times and each time was wonderful.  I was so looking forward to being with her again.  I was so disappointed.  ASB roaster had not attracted me much lately, but I thought I would tried someone new, TOFTT.  It turned out to be a much pleasant surprise.  

Booking & Location:  Always easy to book via text with them.  location is at their usual one of the two locations.  Nice condo.  The parking lot is a paid lot but there is a small section with sign says visitor only.  I parked there without paying.  
Face: not DDG but pretty cute.  not a typical Kgirl face.  she does have a little polynesian or southern hemisphere look in her, at least that's how i feel.  
Body: nice body, 該凹的凹該凸的凸, not a spinner but definitely no fat, belly is flat.  Big natural boobs, very soft and enjoyable (at least i think they are real). skin is slightly tanned.  
Service & Skill: regular kgirl service.  water flute, bbbj is slightly soft, only had time for a short session so only did one position.  fairly tight, felt good.  
Attitude: lovely girl, smiles all the time, she looks happy.  not too sure how her english was due to the short session but i think it's slightly better than average kgirl.  
Repeat: possibly yes.  with the current line up of ASB and my favorite Cutie being gone, she is probably the best choice in town for now.  

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-8-23 00:48:45 | 显示全部楼层
i think she is a good choice too. and plan to try.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-8-23 06:05:18 | 显示全部楼层
Amy has been off for several days but Cutie was off only a few days ago. How  could you see Amy while Cutie was away? Either I misunderstood something or LZ lied.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-8-23 09:03:02 | 显示全部楼层
I'm sorry, I failed to see the logic.  How does seeing Amy has anything to do with Cutie being away? The only relation in my original post was that I went to see Amy because Cutie was gone.  Amy has been on and off ASB schedule this and last week.  The day I went to see Amy, I was going to see Cutie initially because she was still on the MW website that day but the keeper said she was off when I texted them.  That's why I went ahead and booked Amy.  
Really pointless for me to lie about something so unimportant...
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-25 23:35 , Processed in 0.031569 second(s), 13 queries .