AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 4455|回复: 4

Juicy-Hoshi - Indy

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-5-6 08:32:51 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
There were a lot of good reviews on Juicy-Hoshi, but I never have a chance to see her.  Called several time before but made no connection.
This time the booking was easy with text.  She moved a new condo across Fairview Mall with easy entrance but diffucult getting a parking spot.
Hoshi is a cute young Chinese MM (about mid 20s), fairly tall, slim and fit with a B cup.  She has a very outgoing personality and know how to get me going very fast.  Strip down in the living room with DFK, off to shower then with a long BBBJ in front of mirror while she was on the floor. She gave me one of the best BBBJ I ever had with a lot of in & out motions. If you like BBBJ, then she is a must-see MM.  Here is the scores:

FACE: 7.5 - not a head turner, but cute and soft features with very nice skin complexation
Body: 8 - nice natural B cup, slim & fit.  trim and jucy pussy
Service:  9.5 - The best Chinese MM in term of services, even better than most Koreans
Repeat:  For sure.  Excellent value for your bucks.  I don't mind at all to spend a little extra to get great services.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-5-6 19:45:49 | 显示全部楼层
She has been around for some time, received mostly/only favourable reviews during the time which prove that this MM is worth seeing.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-5-6 19:53:23 | 显示全部楼层
yes, Dagon Bro. I Have seen her multiple times. Horny and Juicy indeed. You should try.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-5-6 20:00:15 | 显示全部楼层
Ate once but after seeing the plethora of gwailo and hing dai reviews I decided to drive the latest model cars.  I enjoy the fresh car smell
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-5-7 07:49:40 | 显示全部楼层
7samurai 发表于 2016-5-6 20:00
Ate once but after seeing the plethora of gwailo and hing dai reviews I decided to drive the latest  ...

You are correct.  There are a lot of fresh fishes in the sea.  However, it is change of pace from the kimchi meal to a sure bet good dim sum, rather than taking a chance on a relatively expensive dim sum lately.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-26 18:31 , Processed in 0.036318 second(s), 13 queries .