找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: 88bb141

Hiding mm identity with BLUR, MOSAIC OR BLACK LINE OVER EYES

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-4-17 18:59:48 | 显示全部楼层
88bb141 发表于 2016-4-11 02:54
As an update to the replies thus far I would like to thank everyone for their valuable feedback :han ...
So let's get some feed back from longstanding hunters or the 四大天王 of 747

I don't usual come to this forum, but who is the 四大天王 of 747 ? I only know of  四大天后. :lol

This guy of course would like keepers to post MMs' photos according to his suggestion, as understood from all his hunting reports, he is an extremely selfish, harsh and merciless JOHN towards the sex workers.

That is a fair statement, 88bb has been extremely harsh with his ratings of MM in the past. You reap what you sow. Next time you dish out a 5 or 6 on an MM, maybe you should take a look of yourself in the mirror. Brad Pitt you are not! :lol

Wow, a total of 9 people voted, that says something about your shitty poll. LOL. (Well, at least you are trying. :lol)
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-4-20 18:20:04 | 显示全部楼层
Apoc 发表于 2016-4-17 18:59
I don't usual come to this forum, but who is the 四大天王 of 747 ? I only know of  四大天后. :lo ...

As Quoted by Apoc

That is a fair statement, 88bb has been extremely harsh with his ratings of MM in the past. You reap what you sow. Next time you dish out a 5 or 6 on an MM, maybe you should take a look of yourself in the mirror. Brad Pitt you are not!

Wow, a total of 9 people voted, that says something about your shitty poll. LOL. (Well, at least you are trying. )

Thank you for your correction and feedback.

I'm consistent and unbiased with my ratings.  I wish I had 'lower' standards so that my ratings would be higher, but my past experience with extremely hot college girls makes me expect more.

However this poll isn't about my ratings, it's about how providers deceiver members like you and I with fake pictures or pictures that do not provide enough info.  I don't like that, but you seem like you don't mind, which in the end makes you a happier hunter, b/c you don't mind being cheated from time to time.  I truly applaud you Apoc-gor :handshake

This poll was purposefully put in a low visibility section of the forum so that a lower number of viewers would interact with the poll.  I think there were political objectives to do that for those that run the show here (but these are just my assumptions).

I'm just happy that 90% of the bros that responded to the poll want a change in the current system and find the current system in adequate.  But Apoc-gor is also lucky, because you are the 10 percent that must currently appreciate this system.  Again you win Apoc-gor :handshake
Thank you for your feedback.  It's always a pleasure to hear differing perspectives :lol

**ADMIN**
Your accusation is unfair. This post was left (in the section where you originally posted it) for over a week to give everyone a fair chance to read it. It was then moved to this section due to low voter turn out as well as the majority opinion that this poll is rather pointless.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-4-22 13:03:05 | 显示全部楼层
Dear Admin,

Please understand that this poll was designed to improve things for the bros, but I have received a lot of negative replies, but the poll is 90% for change over the current system.

I made the poll on april 8 and put it in this section, ›多倫多 交流 (一般), it was moved to this section ›多倫多 交流 (鬼妹 / 按摩 / 重口味 / 新手) that same day on april 8 and then later moved to the 'old poll' section the following week.

if 90% of those that took the poll agree that there should be changes, maybe we should get more feedback.  maybe i'll get more bros calling me retarded on the most popular section....lol...but i'm more than welcome both positive and negative feedback.

some of the negative feedback regarding this thread is from non-prolific hunters. most of them only have very little reviews or post on this forum. eg. hardassteel only has one thread on this whole forum, but he's very eager to say my poll is retarded.  thus i take this negative with a positive stride as i welcome the feedback from both the admin and those that are very active on this forum.

Once again, I would like to thank you all those who have provided both positive and negative feedback.  it has been a very constructive experience :handshake
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-26 14:56 , Processed in 0.040975 second(s), 14 queries .