AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 2696|回复: 5

新人贴 各位在 OUT-CALL 妹子的时候都会直接带回家吗?

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-2-6 16:15:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本人来加过两年没尝试过spa什么的,通过置顶的官方贴学习了不少东西。 但是请问各位OUT-CALL 妹子的是都是叫来自己家吗? 这样透露自己家的住址会不会引来不必要的麻烦?

PS:新人发帖,已读版规,若有不妥,敬请告知。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-6 16:39:18 | 显示全部楼层
If you are single or your "tigeress" is away, then you can save hotel/motel expenses, if not, I don't see how you can get away with it.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-2-6 16:47:11 | 显示全部楼层
dragondick 发表于 2016-2-6 16:39
If you are single or your "tigeress" is away, then you can save hotel/motel expenses, if not, I don' ...

Ops. i think I'm not single and I have a tigeress. Anyway, is there any safety problems might show up, if i do so?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-6 17:37:29 | 显示全部楼层
Depends if it s a reliable agency. I wouldnt do outcall from this 80/hh and have some 50 y/o banging on your door untill you open it lol. But u ve done it twice if i remember right it was to a hotel room tho. Everything went fine
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-7 03:42:34 | 显示全部楼层
hornyme 发表于 2016-2-6 17:37
Depends if it s a reliable agency. I wouldnt do outcall from this 80/hh and have some 50 y/o banging ...

Why are you trying to save pennies and may cost you big time as married/engaged person?

Try to show respect to the other half and not sleep on the same bed that you share with better half.
I would not even entertain the hunting so not to show disrespect.  That is the base line for caring couples.

What is wrong with incall, better for MM and cheaper for you.  Her time is money and may be yours too.

I made mistake with out call last week not in TO.  The MM is a mine and no professional conduct.  That is ok lesson to learn, no more of that stupid agency, but 1 out of 2 is OK, just a bad one.  The good one I had to make a trip for incall when I have my own room in the LOVE hotel.  Full of love, go to the room to check out in your slippers, love that feeling.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-7 04:40:41 | 显示全部楼层
mmpleaser 发表于 2016-2-7 03:42
Why are you trying to save pennies and may cost you big time as married/engaged person?

Try to sh ...

Lol i live in 2 different place one in richmond hill and one in downtown. I stay wherever depending on where my meetings are being held, but i only do outcalls when im in downtown. My gf doesnt know my downtown condo. But i never did an outcall to richmond hill because the mm i see are most likely in NY or markham so it isnt much of a problem.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-25 23:21 , Processed in 0.033049 second(s), 13 queries .