AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 4672|回复: 16

My unfortunate experience at Moonlight spa....

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-2-2 06:18:55 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Last week I randomly walked into Moonlight spa @Mcnicol-Midland. Wasn't planned or anything, just had that sudden itch and happened to be nearby. Parked by car and walked in. A 30ish voluptuous lady with a deep cleavage opened the door for me. I asked if there was any other girls and she told me there is another girl who is working but would be finished soon. She showed me into one of the rooms to wait. Soon I heard the girl exiting the room next door and thats when curiousity killed the cat, in my case, my mood. You see, I didn't want to waste my time waiting if the second girl wasn't up to par. So I decided to use the excuse of needing to use the toilet to come out and see.

I did see the second girl, and she was pleasing to my eye. Probably mid to late 20s with a decent face and body. Good enough for me. Unfortunately I got a glimpse of her customer coming out and I instantly lost my mood and my ability to fuck for the next few days. Imagine the most disgusting guy you've ever met and multiply it by 10, and that would be him. I can't even find the words to describe his face but his clothes was picked out of a dumpster. My thought at that moment was that any body that had physical contact with that guy's body ain't touching mine. I don't care if she is the hottest girl in the world.

Its really too bad. The second girl wasn't bad at all, but I got out of there so fast I didn't even get a chance to ask for her name or work days.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-2 07:42:26 | 显示全部楼层
w
无语
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-2 09:28:07 | 显示全部楼层
if u cant stand for her customer, u can imagine how difficult her job facing all different customers... not easy money man.... good shops/keepers/mm  trying to avoid customers seeing each other
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-2 11:53:22 | 显示全部楼层
Never peek at the kitchen when you go to a restaurant.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-2 13:32:24 | 显示全部楼层
平常心~~
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-2 15:00:14 | 显示全部楼层
有时候感觉好多雷
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-2 19:34:51 | 显示全部楼层
bro...this is the fact..  u have to accept and get used to it...just like you go to some bistros..  maybe u have been enjoying their food for a while...once you stumble upon how they wash the dishes in the kitchen, u would never set foot in this place again.. these girls face various customers everyday...working in spas still better than in garages...just think of the girls that work in garages.. most of them have to offer bbbj , kissing, even cim..maybe the guy that before u is just this sort of guy u saw in spa this time...and he received those services all before u...if u still wanna keep hunting....u got dismiss those concepts..
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-2 19:38:34 | 显示全部楼层
LOL this is why i prefer those YMMV girls
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-2 20:58:08 | 显示全部楼层
車房,私做和有全套的樓上骨mm,面對什麼令她們作嘔的人客,我已經在這個帖樓層#21列出,應該還有一些想像不到的。這些錢不易賺,可惜有人還妒忌她們從每個人客收的,是相等於十倍我們的最低工資。這麼好,為什麼不叫自己的老婆,女兒,姊妹或是自己的媽媽(C9)出來做。
http://www.azn747.com/bbs/forum. ... id=23507&page=3
什麼隔夜飯在胃裏翻滾,又或是作嘔的感覺,mm也會有的。

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-3 10:06:24 | 显示全部楼层
We are all relatively 10 times more disgusting than someone else.

To one of the points above, you have to dismiss those concepts.  For those who love rim and dfk, what do you think the MM was doing before with previous wolf?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-26 10:01 , Processed in 0.043593 second(s), 13 queries .