AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 6030|回复: 2

Juicy Hoshi @ Private

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-10-5 17:22:28 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Seen her a couple of weeks back, left toronto shortly afterward so didn't have a chance to make an review but here it goes.

Appearance: 7 -- Greets you in lingerie, she is around mid 20s I would say, apparence is alright you would hit her up for a talk in a bar or check her out if you were passing her on the streets, but not like DDG or anything just normaly pretty i would say.

Figure: 8 --She has a lith and tight body, nice S line and curves but isn't that great in the breast and hips department but do have nice proportions.

Demeanor: 10 --Greets you with a seductive smile that alone will probably make most men hard, she has the air of a women who wants sex around her which makes you exicted to begain the session with her. her personality is nice and the atomsphere she puts out makes her apporachable.

Communication: 10 -- take off points if your not a native chinese speaker, but since i was there wasn't any problem communicating with her do not sure about some of the whitewashed english bros.

Service: 9 --Great service, nice BBBJ and deepthroats, do everything you ask for and has nice moans. not sure if she was tired or what she didn't move much during cg and instead i was like thrusting into her from underneath so meh.....

Pleasure: 9 --Feels nice and tight, she is also very juicy and meating inside her pussy so digits was great, and her BBBJ skills are really excellent, but her hands were really dry but thats not a problem if you don't ask for a handjob.

Overall an excellent Dimsum meal, if your into dimsums its a must try.
Ps. This session was like a few weeks back so the the memorys were a bit hazy and untrustworthy, thus there wasn't much detiles and the review is pretty short.

Disclaimer: As with all reviews, you have to take some ratings with a grain of salt as people are naturally biased. Also YMMV may appy.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-10-5 19:00:19 | 显示全部楼层
How was her breath? Last time I saw her it wasn't too fresh - granted it was late at night. However. her service is probably the best amongst the dim sums in Toronto right now... but K-girls still rule overall
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-10-5 20:13:36 | 显示全部楼层
aznlover 发表于 2015-10-5 19:00
How was her breath? Last time I saw her it wasn't too fresh - granted it was late at night. However. ...

BREATH是有点味道,就那么一点点。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-26 20:06 , Processed in 0.047132 second(s), 13 queries .