AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 8837|回复: 46

Personal Thank you letter to my fave JUICY

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-8-15 20:37:08 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Boys please learn your manners with our ladies or MM.
It never hurts to be polite and courteous.  And if you are of the same age and OK look and body, a match can happen.  Not always it is Tall, Rich and Handsome.  Or "House, car and money" to get a pretty girl.
Here is my letter to my goddess, even when she pretends she was with someone else.  I do not blame her and I would do the same thing if my wife was ugly.

I believe in transparency and here it is:

Juicy,

I want to sincerely thank you for giving me the opportunity of an encounter with your royal highness.  I did disclose some of your personal info in my thread.  Hope that did not offend you in any way.  I think the publicity will generate more customer contacts for you, but then you are already too busy.  Then you should jack up the rate of 140 HH to higher and take extra 2 days off a month.  What do you think?
I lie about registering the trademark of JUICY for you and that was partly for some fun and partly to make more awareness for you and therefore HIGHER fees.  I hope you can read it.
In case someone is impersonating me, please remember my first name and I will always contract you via Email.
Again, I love your beautiful body and face, but NOT your AD.  Please get them professional done to match the TRUE you.  Anyway, I can go to next world with the fact that I met you.

Your FAN

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-8-15 20:51:56 | 显示全部楼层
As a follow up, I am not sure if you know if there is a correlation (that is not a true relative you know) between popularity and high ranking on the charts.  As a market major in Grad School, I believe if your name is close to the top of list, you will have more chance of getting attention and therefore more phone calls or inquiries.  Eventually the demand for your services will be higher and supply and demand curve will afford you the ability to get higher fees.  As a result and you either generate more income or take more holidays with your good looking boyfriend. It will benefit you.  Again my goal is to help you as I always to my other MM or MPA (legit MP).  SERVE THE PEOPLE (sorry people applies to only MM, no guys).  Remember I am just a comedian and wants to "stimulate"  the Canadian economy with it HOT real estate market (only one going up in value but not wages)
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-8-15 21:22:03 | 显示全部楼层
mmpleaser's boat is "taking in water"!  
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-8-15 21:27:54 | 显示全部楼层
dragondick 发表于 2015-8-15 21:22
mmpleaser's boat is "taking in water"!

Do not worry.  It is aircraft carrier.  Plan B is flying off via planes, abandon ship.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-8-15 21:44:39 | 显示全部楼层
mmpleaser 发表于 2015-8-15 21:27
Do not worry.  It is aircraft carrier.  Plan B is flying off via planes, abandon ship.

Both sides lost several aircraft carriers during the Battle of the Coral Sea in WW-II.

Aircraft carriers are sinkable and with more heartaches!  

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-8-15 21:55:13 | 显示全部楼层
dragondick 发表于 2015-8-15 21:44
Both sides lost several aircraft carriers during the Battle of the Coral Sea in WW-II.

Aircraft c ...

your comments belongs to your favorite section.  Not here.  I am going to appeal to ADMIN council for invading private space.  May need an instant replay to judge.  Game clock stops please.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-8-15 22:59:45 | 显示全部楼层
invading space!

mmpleaser is one funny guy!!

Anyway, if you want to talk about invading space then this is review section space not thank you letter space. Someone invading someone's space?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-8-16 03:20:35 | 显示全部楼层
asuran 发表于 2015-8-15 22:59
invading space!

mmpleaser is one funny guy!!

This is the PRIVATE section, like in JUICY@PRIVATE space.  You dig.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-8-16 03:26:12 | 显示全部楼层
mmpleaser 发表于 2015-8-16 03:20
This is the PRIVATE section, like in JUICY@PRIVATE space.  You dig.

Off the topice a bit.  I had to GETUP (you know) to continue my creative train of thought to share. Bed is NOT good to write on IPAD,  only for you know WHAT.  I hit a wrong key and lost all of 300 words note, so sad that I cannot get it back from IPAD memory (cheap APPLE only 1G, vs my laptop 8G).  ADMIN council (still voluntary and no money to spare, I understand) should get PRO BONO bro to wrtie code for DISCUSxxx to have AUTOSAVE every 200 strokes so I do not have to RETYPE again.  Any volunteers , BRO,  do something for others,  do not do everything just for self, you must have time as you are reading this forum, horny guy.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-8-16 03:48:34 | 显示全部楼层
mmpleaser 发表于 2015-8-16 03:26
Off the topice a bit.  I had to GETUP (you know) to continue my creative train of thought to share ...

Try to trace back to my earlier notes that lost.  thinking thinking thinking.  Guess what that is what you should do if you want to prolong your session and do not get excited and your MM will love you.

Here is the second try.
Invading space?
As you may be aware of by now.  I am a newbie of 2 months old in terms of sex age. I am still innocent. Truly "young at heart"  (oh no, that is an old copyright song, I am willing to pay to use it here to the estate of whoever the writer is) and should get a second chance.  I again welcome highly esteemed pro bono ADMIN council to create a new THANK YOU section to express our respect and appreication for our hard working MM.  Did not try to keep this comment in this section.  No problem at all.

Underage persons should always get a second chance.  Even in Texas with death sentences galore, kids can kill someone and still will not die.   But do not move to CA.  This is California not CANADA eh.  They have 2 laws that you should be aware of.  But wait, does CA have ONTARIO and airport close to LAX?  Is it why TO has the name PEARSON internation (YZZ or WHY so confusing) code.  Anyway law1,  "three strikes you are OUT",  so up to 3 chances, that is good.  BUT they have communal sharing of property for all.  Partner relationship is not in question here  (I assume our bro is not 100% HAPPY, or you will not read this).  You share all in marriage and our bro may triiger a divorce easy for unfaithful behavior (see all the Video monitors).  You divorce and haircut of 50% triggered, unless you have prenuptial (typo) agreement.

Wait,  what am I doing, yes, sexually young baby me?

Anyway please create a new thank you section ADMIN council, so I will not bore the horny guys to compliment our beloved MM.  I notice my hit number is a lot worse than other reviews of the ladies.  I will learn from 141xxxxx site and post some hot picture in the subject title to get more hits.  My title is really boring and as a marketing guy I should know.  I am a dumb idiot.  I admit.  Has to lie to get more hits.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-26 12:25 , Processed in 0.039065 second(s), 13 queries .