AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 9796|回复: 4

Juicy-Hoshi review

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-8-14 16:20:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Saw lots of posting about her so dropped by today.

Booking: quite easy, alled in Thu and secure a slot on Friday today
Face: 7.5, not stunning but good
Body: 8.5, real boobs, very fit, tall girl
Service: 9, bbbj great, time management good, I had a good time.
Repeat: maybe
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-8-14 19:14:07 | 显示全部楼层
why maybe, if she is really good then you would want to repeat, if you are not sure, then she w
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-8-14 19:14:34 | 显示全部楼层
then she was not that good!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-8-14 20:03:37 | 显示全部楼层
Hey bro this is not black and white. Sometimes you just want to try something new no matter how good she is.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-8-14 20:37:20 | 显示全部楼层
Today is my lucky day.  Got msg from her royal highness. Unfortunately I was with Nicol for a date, but fortunately she was there to help me out at the same time.   I could not text her back on my dump phone (Doable but stupid could not do it)  2Pm missed due to the delay in texting back.  Nicol helped me to text her back on Nicol cell for 4 PM date.  I rushed there for 4PM.  Got there finally around 3:50 and patiently waiting for Door code and Apt number.  Finally get to meet the princess.  Boy is she tall with high heels (taller than me).  Fantastic body built.  Not an inch of fat.  The main feature of the 45 minutes session (best buy or value) is the fact she was totally juicy. I must say no MM I met got that kind of reservoir of juice.  I need to wipe off excess juice.  So Juicy is indeed juicy and false advertising here.  She was very service oriented and good breast against no "fat", good hand feel.  Beautiful apartment.  It was an eye opener for such a body.  She said that she only work 2 weeks in a month and hence the difficulty in booking.   If I were to be proficient on SMS, booking her should be an issue.  Just I am technically challenged in texting without a smartphone.  
I was supposedly have a lunch with MM Nicol after the date but had to cancel due to the sudden nature of my date with Juicy and with the help of MM Nicol, I got it.  To show my gratitude and the cancellation of lunch with my beloved MM Nicol, I managed to get her to name the 2 dishes she want and got them to have a dinner with her as she was going to have a date later.   Guess what after the food, I had another encounter with Nicol and again acheive 4 orgasm in the evening.   I must say my physical needs were met today and still no bullet fired.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-26 11:00 , Processed in 0.034481 second(s), 13 queries .