AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: 7samurai

Do you think it's ok to publish mm off menu services?

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-8-5 10:24:06 | 显示全部楼层
Definitely voted no.  Learned it the hard way some 13 years ago.

Met that white girl at a strip joint when she just turned 18.. then she went to work for a MP. We knew each other well and went out eating/shopping etc (we are FB friends now and we keep track of each other's kids and stuff) so she would tell it like it is. I wrote an amazing review of her on the red board thinking I was doing her a favour.  I didn't exaggerate or make up stuff, but took my time and wrote a penthouse forum type review on our session.  She called me up (while my ex-wife was sitting next to me and I was driving) and really gave it to me.  I was shocked she was upset!  We all have to understand that these girls aren't machines, and when they genuinely like you and would do extras to please you, it would be an asshole thing to do to them by exposing these extras, no matter what they are.  Putting the YMMV flag up isn't enough either, because it simply implies the SP would do it to wolves she likes, and would refuse it to wolves she doesn't. We all want to feel special. How is it going to make the guys feel when they get turned down?  "Am I not good enough for you?"  "Why you would do that to others but not to me?"  All sorts of stuff that put the girl at risk with.

I think there is a fine line between reviews that provide a service to fellow board members and bragging.  If COF isn't on the menu and you got it, good for you... but keep it to yourself, or like the OP of the other thread said... some guy would force it on her and when that happens, does it make you feel good about yourself? Do you want a MM to ever say "If i knew you would do that, I would have never done that for/to you!"  

It is no different from your boss giving you a special/secret bonus for a job well done.  It doesn't help anyone by bragging about it to your colleagues.  It puts your boss in a difficult position having to justify or fend off the other of his/her staff wanting the same, which in return all but guarantees no more special bonus for you in the future.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-8-5 10:52:22 | 显示全部楼层
i_love_them_all 发表于 2014-8-5 10:24

Met that white girl at a strip jo ...

Great analogy with getting a bonus at your workplace. Discretion is the better part of valour.

These girls give a list of menu items to the agencies as to what they are comfortable performing. Any services from this menu that is provided or not provided is fair game in a review. Anything else should be kept to themselves (except perhaps dangerous services that could put others at risk). Many guys do not believe YMMV applies to them. If they know that one customer received it, in their minds surely they are just as deserved.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-8-5 12:34:37 | 显示全部楼层
fully support it
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-8-5 14:49:53 | 显示全部楼层

Dude we are eerily on the same wave length.  Are you my twin bro? :lol
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-8-5 15:22:38 | 显示全部楼层
I have a story to share as well.  Many moons ago I wrote an explicit review on a dim sum who could pass as a jap speaking mm when it was rare to have any Japanese mm.   One member on red board was a prolific and very articulate and polished reviewer (with very high Asian review post  ) who wrote a post he was so horny reading my review that he needed a cigarette.  I was so proud my review could illicit such a response and from other veterans praising my review.    I learned he booked this mm several times.   I also learned he forced bbfs raped her.  She was a tiny mm weighing 100 lbs and he was over 6ft and 200 lbs.

I was so shocked this gentleman veteran writer could be such a sickos.   I felt terrible even tho it wasn't my fault technically. But  I lead that asshole to her :(
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-8-5 18:50:57 | 显示全部楼层
7samurai 发表于 2014-8-5 15:22
I have a story to share as well.  Many moons ago I wrote an explicit review on a dim sum who could p ...

This make me sad. :( it's not your fault.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-8-5 23:21:20 | 显示全部楼层
I guess secret menu or things she would do with regulars, don't post it. If you posted it, first timer would ask for it and if she won't do it then it will end badly.
It's just like restaurant, if you know the cook or owner, you get a bigger plate of food. Do you write that in your blog or food review? No, it will just make the restaurant not to serve that or not serving you too.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-8-5 23:21:54 | 显示全部楼层

I voted 'no' as well and knew what I was going to type but you took the words right out of my fingers.  As mentioned  from others, there's a reason why they don't advertise certain acts on the menu as they're not comfortable doing it with everyone.  Disclosing certain extras sometimes sounds like bragging and turns into a competition between wolves.  That's where jealousy can turn into madness (poor girl who got raped bb), that's f*$k3d up.  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-8-5 23:45:52 | 显示全部楼层
ahwong 发表于 2014-8-4 09:19
I will only let my 747 buddies know, like Tom Sir, Dragon.......Hmm Bamboo 7, Neh........

how about chubby? lol
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-8-5 23:46:43 | 显示全部楼层
dragondick 发表于 2014-8-4 09:48
I don't see why not.

If the advertiser does not publish menu items, the patrons will be cheated eac ...

i'm with you DD gor

we have the same style and get good benefits in return LOL
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-26 09:28 , Processed in 0.059574 second(s), 14 queries .