AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 11258|回复: 21

Diana@ZenfulPleasure

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-5-2 04:06:51 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Ever since writing my review for Roxy, she's been so busy that I can hardly get a booking myself. Then again, I'm a last minute booker so I can't really blame anybody. Tonight I wanted to repeat Roxy but couldn't get the time I wanted, so the keeper suggested Diana instead, and I went for it.

I found Diana very attractive, with a gentle elegant beauty that I can't get enough of. However there's no need for me to elaborate too much on her looks. She looks almost exactly like she does in these ad photos, even down to the white blouse and black lingerie. Face and body is exactly the same. However, there is one crucial difference. She is a lot more tanned now than in these photos. I asked her about it, and she told me she loves to sunbathe and also go to tanning salons. Personally, I love soft smooth white skin, her's fulfills the first 2 criterias, but she is 古銅色 instead of white. I found that very unique for an Asian girl. Anyhow, most of you will also know I like slim 骨感 girls, a criteria which she fulfills perfectly. Boobs are enhanced which I didn't mind. Also, she is a non-smoker, with no tattoos, and very long silky beautiful hair.

Service-wize, she is absolutely GFE and great. She loves to DFK and pro-actively seeks it. Shower was uneventful and the 水中蕭 was nothing special either, but the BBBJ in bed was awesome. She seduced me with her eyes while sucking and teasing and varying her technique. For the main event, no KY was used and she was just wet enough for me to slide it in. Her pussy felt tight and exceptionally warm which was a great sensation. As typical, we started off with cowgirl, and she rode slowly. I'm not sure, but perhaps she was enjoying it too, she asked me to slow down and not finish soon. So we stopped multiple times and DFKed like mad while giving my JJ time to cool off. I also loved her soft moaning which sounded so good.

After we finished, we snuggled for a while and then she made me a cup of Korean tea. Such a sexy gentle and subservient girl. If I were to ever find a 情婦 or 小三, she would be exactly what I would look for.

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-5-2 04:28:22 | 显示全部楼层
If I were to ever find a 情婦 or 小三, ~~~~~ Find Timmy! Good one after one from ZP. With this kind of price ....... 哪里找啊.......只有繼續韓燒..... 愿上帝保佑多倫多(華)人性福.
My last (only) dimsum meal this year way back to Jan ---- Carly (TOE88)
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-5-2 04:57:09 | 显示全部楼层
Benny She sounds Amazing !  A  soon to be super star.   Will hear from   Fattyboi  soon to Launch  her to supernova status ?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-5-2 12:03:46 | 显示全部楼层
Nice review. Thanks
Added to my TDL.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-5-2 16:33:18 | 显示全部楼层
Ben sir. Are thoses manmade well done?  

Soft or hard ? If Emma, Dia are considered to be well done. Roxy are not so well
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-5-2 16:36:58 | 显示全部楼层
OMG, look at that ass
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-5-2 16:38:24 | 显示全部楼层
Oh brothers, I want to go tonight but Raptors games plus a date. I have to control my emotion for Kim Chi Meal.
Once again! Two thumbs up for ZP!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-5-2 17:18:58 | 显示全部楼层
amazing review ben gor!! i wanted to toftt today too LOL

too bad my meeting ended late and had no time to hobby...sucks cuz i was RIGHT around the corner
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-5-2 17:23:30 | 显示全部楼层
thanks for sharing ben the majesty.

her bum is very cute, looks delicious, nice cute tight bum bum
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-5-2 17:35:11 | 显示全部楼层
Oh damn...u guys always got the best !!!!!

She looks very hot....
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-26 06:47 , Processed in 0.038973 second(s), 18 queries .