AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 16322|回复: 50

台灣小妹妹Coco在安妮士吧

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-10-27 19:38:31 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I'm not a regular spa/massage patron simply because majority of the time it cost almost as much as a regular incall, but you get much less in terms of both service and quality of the MM.

However, Coco is an exception.

She is a young Taiwanese girl who is super friendly and sweet personality-wize, and super cute look-wize. I didn't ask how old she is but I would estimate around 20-22. She is a petite girl, short & slim, milky white smooth skin that feels great during bodyslide, no tattoos. Downside is that her boobs are quite small.

Her massage is very light, but she is very good at sensual touching. She is very sweet and knows how to "tum" 男人開心. Haven't met a girl that made me this happy in a long time. Halfway through the massage, I couldn't hold it any longer and turned over to begin what I really came for. She did a quick striptease in front of me and then started to fondle my little JJ. Her soft warm hands felt almost as good as fresh pussy, especially since there is no need for condom. I asked her to come closer so I could touch her body and she obliged by climbing on top of me in 69 position. Digits was not allowed, but I understood her fear and respected that. Her pussy smelled fresh and got very wet after I touched a bit on the outside. She admit that she hasn't had sex in awhile but stood firm that she will not provide FS both because it is not allowed and because she has a boyfriend in Taiwan. About 5 minutes into the HJ, I told her to slow down a bit because I'm afraid of being quick shooter. Then she turned around lay down beside me. Started kissing me starting from neck and ears down to my nipples and belly. Next she started writhing and rubbing her body on top of mine, slowly at first, then becoming more and more passionate while softly moaning into my ear. Her soft warm hands mimic the movement and sensation of a real pussy so well that it felt almost like actual full intercourse sex. Finally, she whispered in my ear "寶貝來吧, 射在我身上好嗎", and almost like magic, my little JJ obediantly sprayed all over the both of us.

Afterwords, she gently cleaned me up and told me that (一星期裡面) she usually works 去死day, and sometimes 福来day. She also said that she is new at massaging and asked me how she performed. I told her I absolutely loved the experience and will refer some "friends" for her because I have lots of friends that love getting massages. I don't think there is any YMMV this time because she has no idea who I am. However, if any readers decide to go see her, please make sure you go on 去死day, ask for Coco, and make sure to match the description I wrote with the MM presented to you. Bait & switch is known to be common both at garages and spa/massage places. Sometimes other MMs will try to pass themselves off as whatever name you ask for because they want to earn your money. So as always, buyer beware, don't be afraid to walk out if you don't like what you see.

安妮士吧就在屎加寶的麥XX街和芬廚街十字路口以冬一個交通燈口的小plaza. 女孩盡量不想做鬼佬, 所以關鍵資料打成中文. 看不懂就PM我, 不要在這裡打出來.

伸手黨 (從來不寫報告, 不對本論壇作貢獻的人) 請不要問我要資料. 沒付出過的人不應該有收穫.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-10-27 20:55:48 | 显示全部楼层
wow..awesome review and intel..she is definitely on my TDL..this is what i was talking about. the teasing from Massage is just surreal, i love MPA gives striptease before she gets naked without me asking. thanks ben bro..i have never heard 寶貝來吧, 射在我身上好嗎 this before, fcking amazing,
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-10-27 21:07:41 | 显示全部楼层
mind sharing the damage and the length of the session?

Thanks!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-10-27 21:40:35 | 显示全部楼层
Ben哥不好意思 新人一枚 想pm都不行 看的不是很懂 求地址店名与 details 很有兴趣
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-10-27 21:41:19 | 显示全部楼层
Portal05 发表于 2013-10-27 21:07
mind sharing the damage and the length of the session?

Thanks!

Standard Asian spa pricing.
$40/hh room fee of  goes towards the shop.
$60 for the bodyslide.
$100 total.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-10-27 21:45:10 | 显示全部楼层
luonanwudi 发表于 2013-10-27 21:40
Ben哥不好意思 新人一枚 想pm都不行 看的不是很懂 求地址店名与 details 很有兴趣 ...

你註冊了超過半年了. 也不算新人了. 怎麼一個報告都沒有貢獻過呢?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-10-27 21:56:20 | 显示全部楼层
注册半年 最近才跳转混747 以前几乎不混论坛 发现遗失很多重要信息啊 争取近期贡献一个报告出来
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-10-28 13:27:19 | 显示全部楼层
Thank you Ben.  It is one of the best report I have ever seen.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-10-28 13:28:03 | 显示全部楼层
ban 有没有电话?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-10-28 13:58:24 | 显示全部楼层
I like that 69 position, its so hard to control oneself when such a nice view and everything but you have to hold the fire and settle for a HJ That's the mssing part of the puzzle when going to MP without FS.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-26 03:19 , Processed in 0.043172 second(s), 13 queries .