AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: niceguyonly

Best massage & best service. Must see...

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-9-17 18:21:14 | 显示全部楼层
same person as in pic? i doubt it... but will try, thx!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-9-17 19:14:04 | 显示全部楼层
I called the phone No. and leaned this is a Spa. May be the innocent brother does not know fs in Spa is against the law and broadcast here the details of services and charges.
As the Ad is also found in nowtoronto.com, gweillo customers also visit there, it is easy to have undercover LE to go there and collect evidence. Very soon, this Spa will be swept by police and customers be arrested.
OP said the room is dark, what is the fun if her face cannot be seen clearly when banging. One terrible scenario I can imagine is that, you are being massaged by one girl to wait Amy to be available. Amy is so busy, would there be time for her to rinse her mouth thoroughly before she greets her next cim customer. You are putting your dick in her mouth where there might still be traces of cum of her previous customer. Is it terrible?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-9-17 22:16:40 | 显示全部楼层
If u worry too much u better not go and stay home and jerk off. Not everyone in there go for that service. They also accept insurance so some ppl bring their wifes as well to do massage together, but of course they won't do anything with them. All the Spa on keele/Finch that opens late provides these kind of service. U shut them down and get fined, they will still open with diff name. Actually the ppl getting in trouble is them if they get caught, but not me. You can act innocent. She does open the light and I can see her face, but for an older girl I don't want the light to be so bright...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-9-21 11:26:34 | 显示全部楼层
I visited this place & amy last evening. Her bone skill & extras were good. But no bed so I couldn't really enjoyed screwing her. I wish she had a condo so i can take a shower n a bed to lie on. And fs in a spa always kindda unsafe. Dont regret the visit but I don't think I will repeat. And a big thanks to bro niceguy for his review.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-9-22 06:42:16 | 显示全部楼层
whats the name of the spa? and total cost for 1 hour??
thanks
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-9-22 12:15:30 | 显示全部楼层
whats the name of the spa? and total cost for 1 hour??
thanks

If you read from first post onward, you will have all your questions answered.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-9-22 13:28:27 | 显示全部楼层
visitor 发表于 2013-9-22 12:15
If you read from first post onward, you will have all your questions answered.

I had the following comment in other post :

Why guys are seeing and not reading this post, similar to hearing without listening,............

There are so many babies here waiting for spoon-feed, sigh.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-9-26 16:43:06 | 显示全部楼层
natural 39D, but are they firm, if they can hold a pencil, then it is not!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-9-26 23:20:57 | 显示全部楼层
Dose she speak mandarin , cantonese, or just english?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-9-27 16:00:52 | 显示全部楼层
littlefatwolf 发表于 2013-9-22 13:28
I had the following comment in other post :

Why guys are seeing and not reading this post, simila ...

Totally agree.  Perhaps Ben can implement a demerit system that a point would be deducted for stupid posts like that.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-26 12:18 , Processed in 0.034743 second(s), 11 queries .