AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 5126|回复: 19

Fendi @mw great!

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-6-19 19:02:52 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Fendi at mw. Called the agent, want to see the tall girl Chole but she is busy again. The agent said that Fendi is very beautiful so I decided to try her out.

It is the same location, very conveninent north of Finch and Yonge.

When the door is opened, her face is very pretty, but under the dim light in the apartment, her face is not as pretty as in her picture.

In the shower there is no bj but she gave me some hand job on my crotch. There is little LFK but no DFK all the time. I realized that her boobs are so big and looks real, when I asked her, she said it is fake but looks real.

In the bedroom, she licked my back and use her fingernail to touch me. She has a lot of saliva on my back and when I turned around she used nuru and her breasts to message my dick. She left so much saliva on my dick. Then we are back in business. Her pussy was tight. Tried several position. She kind of get lose in the middle of it and maybe she got an orgaism. I wonder if that is fake or not.

After sex, she showed me some of her photo in her phone. She looks prettier in those photos.
Face:8
Body:7
Service:9
Attitude:8
repeat:Yes

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-6-19 19:07:47 | 显示全部楼层
http://www.moonwaiting.ca/Gallery/Fendi.html

She's honest about her fake boobs.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-6-19 19:14:10 | 显示全部楼层
Wow, her fake boobs are so pretty and big, esp on such a skinny frame
Did you see 2 MW mms on the same day?
The mm should look better in the dim light, isnt it? But you said she look better in bright light?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-6-19 19:29:54 | 显示全部楼层
Fendi is nice.. for my experience she is not overly friendly.  Pretty much the same experience with the OP except I didn't get to she her phone pictures

One good thing about Fendi, she has very seductive eyes.. and she has a very nice body, if you like small curvy frame, you'll like Fendi.  She also have 4 small tattoos if you are into that.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-6-19 19:34:58 | 显示全部楼层
ap404 发表于 2013-6-19 19:29 static/image/common/back.gif
Fendi is nice.. for my experience she is not overly friendly.  Pretty much the same experience with  ...

開wok眼的神效!!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-6-19 19:43:15 | 显示全部楼层
ap404 发表于 2013-6-19 19:29 static/image/common/back.gif
Fendi is nice.. for my experience she is not overly friendly.  Pretty much the same experience with  ...

seductive eyes but not friendly, that's an interesting combination.  i like mm to show (fake is ok) that she wants you to ml to her, otherwize what's the point
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-6-19 19:47:11 | 显示全部楼层
lo-gau 发表于 2013-6-19 19:43 static/image/common/back.gif
seductive eyes but not friendly, that's an interesting combination.  i like mm to show (fake is ok ...

Some guys like it rough. I want a lot of yemete from mm but too embarrassed to ask.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-6-19 20:07:50 | 显示全部楼层
lo-gau 发表于 2013-6-19 19:43 static/image/common/back.gif
seductive eyes but not friendly, that's an interesting combination.  i like mm to show (fake is ok ...

I'm not saying she is not friendly, I'm saying she doesn't try to be friendly.  She gives me the impression that she is faking the interest when having conversation.  It could be she just doesn't like me

She does act the love making part but to me its quite obviously an act.  The only lasting impression I have of Fendi is her look and her eyes when she does bbbj .  To me, its very sexy, even if its an act.

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-6-19 20:39:16 | 显示全部楼层
ahwong 发表于 2013-6-19 19:14 static/image/common/back.gif
Wow, her fake boobs are so pretty and big, esp on such a skinny frame
Did you see 2 MW mms on th ...

No not the same day.
Fendi looks better in daylight, that's what I think. Both are good, daylight is better, according to her photo.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-6-19 20:39:58 | 显示全部楼层
ap404 发表于 2013-6-19 20:07 static/image/common/back.gif
I'm not saying she is not friendly, I'm saying she doesn't try to be friendly.  She gives me the i ...

Everything is an act. Accept this.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-17 07:58 , Processed in 0.039868 second(s), 13 queries .