AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: Ben2009

747 Position Statement (regarding ethnicities of members)

关闭 [复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2013-5-30 03:12:45 | 显示全部楼层
xtifer 发表于 2013-5-29 23:28
It's easy to tell a chinese from a qwailo pretending to be chinese, brothers that have visited chine ...
Once they find a gem, its spread like an infestation.

Sharing is not a problem. Giving exaggerated reviews is. This should be balanced by us giving more reviews too.

Having said that, your last sentence exactly illustrates the problem with us Chinese. Selfish short-sightedness of trying to keep the gems secret. Lack of support leads to insufficient business leads to Chinese-only garages closing down as other bros mentioned, and the gems move on, either out of the industry or to high-traffic garages that serve gwailo. The mentality you just exemplified ends up just hurting us all including yourself.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-5-30 03:57:20 | 显示全部楼层
will s7 serve gweilo ads?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-5-30 04:10:02 | 显示全部楼层
powerade 发表于 2013-5-30 03:57
will s7 serve gweilo ads?

Yes, if gweilo agencies are interested we will host their ads. I think that is off topic though.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-5-30 17:57:31 | 显示全部楼层
肥狼 发表于 2013-5-29 15:52
Many bros want garages to be Chinese-only, but when there are, they don't support.

Penthouse Cri ...

I only partly agree with that.

There have been plenty of reviews for chole, vicky and cherry.  What led to their demise might simply be not having enough mm variety.  With 2, or 3 main hk mm on site, that is hard to compete with mw that brings us "new" kimichi every few weeks that are backed up by outrageous photo shoots.  You have to admit, those imported kimichis come with very enticing photos.

i too am sad that PH folded... they offered a very good price on a vicki&chole duo, but i never took it... one can only regret.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-5-30 18:00:54 | 显示全部楼层
Ben2009 发表于 2013-5-30 03:12
Sharing is not a problem. Giving exaggerated reviews is. This should be balanced by us giving more ...

i find that behavior odd.  These are sp for god's sake.  Before they visit their "gem", the gem was fucked by 35 gents in the last 48 hrs, and they visit, they are then fucked by another 31 gents.

I do not comprehend the concept of "hiding" a mm...

Would a more likely explanation is that bros are simply lazy?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-5-30 20:11:12 | 显示全部楼层
eceug 发表于 2013-5-30 18:00
i find that behavior odd.  These are sp for god's sake.  Before they visit their "gem", the gem wa ...

I'd say its both laziness and possessiveness.

If you look back, many bros openly admitted they don't write reviews to avoid a stampede to their favorite girl.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-5-31 23:54:23 | 显示全部楼层
i honestly don't care whether it's chinese or white or whatever as long as ppl try to write realistic and unbiased reviews

nothing like one person with 10 different accounts on terb making up stuff like "who's your favorite asian girl", "who do you repeat with" or "which girl has so so" and used it as a way to bring it back to some 40 year old woman like anna's place

i hate those blatant shills...

with taht said, Ben good job in trying to keep this board pretty clean so far...yes, asian ppl should try to share more but i've only seen what ppl seen...

i've seen a few MPA girls ...unfortunately for those girls, i can't talk about that cuz they technically MPAs...but u guys prolly know who i'm talking about

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-6-3 14:16:54 | 显示全部楼层
justhorny 发表于 2013-5-31 23:54
i honestly don't care whether it's chinese or white or whatever as long as ppl try to write realisti ...

Re. MPA girls - i dont know whom you are referring to...would u like to share?  (PM please!)
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-6-3 20:13:43 | 显示全部楼层
Forte3 发表于 2013-6-3 14:16
Re. MPA girls - i dont know whom you are referring to...would u like to share?  (PM please!)

Are you asking what MPA means? If so, please look it up yourself, we already have a post which is newbie guide and have definitions for all these industry abbreviations already. If you already know what MPA means, and just want to know which ones, Justhorny bro already specifically said that he is not going to talk about it.

PS: Please share some reviews with us too. Thank you.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-6-3 23:35:59 | 显示全部楼层
my reviews are not really of any value, plus I suck at writing reviews....

only girls currently on market not mentioned maybe Florence yi (overpriced), and Kush at Dreammakers aka Zaylee - she's very unreliable (read, potentially difficult MM) but if she's good to u, it can be really fun cuz she's even by these standards, a kinky girl. Oh I"ve also seen Tia of Sassy Angels but it seems like u guys are not fans of philipino girls. If u like flips, she's good.

They are covered on terb.

As for MPA, I shouldn't have mentioned that, but was trying to say I don't have much to add what's spoken.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-16 02:32 , Processed in 0.036477 second(s), 11 queries .