AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 3094|回复: 1

Yuna@MW , Catherine@MW , Armi@MW

关闭 [复制链接]
发表于 2013-5-8 09:51:12 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Few warnings first.. YMMV!! YMMV!! YMMV!!

Yuna @ MW ( repeated 2 times )
I can still remember this.. And im pretty sure i'll rememberit forever..YMMV!!

First time i visited Yuna was because "another mm"told me about her.. and that they are good friends or were good roommates.. shewasnt working that day so i decided to try Yuna.

(This is my 2nd visit)
i text MW.. setup a 1hr time with Yuna.. Door open before igot there, I can hear laughing..i didnt say a word and just smile. She seemlike she is very happy to see me again. Went to the room, I kinda stutter..didnt know what to say.. i hear this smile/laugh sound behind me.. She startedthe small talks and I follow.. after abit we connected right away.. we stillhad our cloth on (LOL!).. after about 10mins of talk, she came walking close tome..undress me (first mm to do this!! felt great!!).. I undress her.. DFK, DFKDFK DFK DFK!! yup..  she held my handinto the shower42. DFK in shower BBBJ in shower.. I dried myself up first, theni dried her up.. DFK, lift her up into the bedroom.. lay her down and we justwent at it.. DFK, BBBJ (nice & wet), whole body licked, balls licks.. shewanted me to DATY.. i dont do DATY and i kinda just turn her body to me.. cuddlewhile DFK, she was giving me HJ.. My arms and legs were wrapped around her..licking her body.. she started to make.. the "sound".. Before i cantell her, put condom.. she whisper to me "Im ready, i want" (OMFG!! IWILL REMEMBER THAT FOREVER).. She held my hand and had me felt her WET WET WETpussy..anyways, I was kinda shocked.. condom on, CG! grab her down, DFK! bodyrubbing each other.. more sound coming out of her (GREAT!).. turn over toMISH.. before I place my dick in her, i took a good look at her and smiled..damn she loving it.. she grab my dick and place it in her. DFK DFK DFK.. after2-3mins of mish..she has her legs wrapped around my body!! then her arms!!! ...it was like... MAKING LOVE!!! i can feel her breath getting deeper and deeper..OH GOD I WAS IN HEAVEN.. the way her hands SNATCH deep into my back feltGREAT!!! (it hurts.. who cares!).. Sound got louder! it was in korean. i onlyunderstand "YES!!!" it was too much for me.. i release.. OH GOD ITFELT SSOOOOOO GOOD!! we both just collapse.. after a few min, i wanted to pullmy dick out.. SHE WONT LET ME! she still wanted me to stay in (I felt wanted!!lol) after I pulled it out, she made this sad noise... after we chatted alot..she told me that when i left the 1st time, i promise to come back again.. shehas been waiting for me and hoping the customer at the door was me. Every timeshe would look through the peephole, hoping it was me.. MARRY ME! i say.. yeahright.. i just smile, said few words back.. we DFK! and shower42 DFK!.. dressedDFK, held my hand to the door.. eye contact.. i lift her up, her body againstthe wall / door..DFK at the front door.... . . .. ....... ... left.. .... .... BEST EXP EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! onceagain YMMV!!!

Catherine@MW ( repeated 2 times )
My first visit was posted at:
http://sex747.com/bbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=9117&extra=page%3D2

My 2nd visit..
So after sleepiness nights and thinking about how pretty& great this mm is.. i decided to visit her again.. txt MW (1hr).. wentup.. open door in front of me.. before i could enter i hear "Baby, thankyou for seeing me again".. Of course im happy to hear this but i thinkthis mm really really really knows how to sweet talk. Went to the room..undressed while we talked.. she seems happy with this new location.. she reallylikes to talk.. she talks alot.. ALOT..sometimes, i think she talks too muchand giving away too much information lol.. anyways.. shower42, DFK alittle..talk about how fat she is and how she wants to be taller.. i am almost to apoint to ignore her.. BBBJ in shower.. move to bedroom.. she seem very happyand want to please.. but seem kinda rush in a way.. BBBJ was good & wet..after she ask if i was ok? ok? u ready? .. uh.. ok.. Got on to CG.. her breastis perfect size.. Turn to mish.. all i hear is "baby"..."baby"... "baby"... but you gotta love her face reaction. veryinnocent. when finished, she would wrapped her legs around my legs and push..pushing out my dick! NICE MOVE!! she would get up and clean me up.. asking ifit was good.. she wants to please.. then the talking starts.. bah.. i try to cuddlewith her but she would just come back up, sitting.. this kinda makes me feelused! she wants to talk more then have sex .. anyways.. i felt sry for her iguess.. she is alone here with no one to talk to.. maybe.. so i ask questions,jokes, etc.. at the end, she wants me to come back i just smiled.. shower42 atthe end.. dfk.. dressed.. give her tips, she didnt want it said something like"the economy is bad". i grab her hand and place it.. she came jumpingon me, hugs, kisses. dfk.. ........ . . ... before she opens the door. she tookmy hand and give me this look, and say "Baby please come back ok?". isaid a few words back, kissed and.... ..... ... ..left..

Armi@MW
Stressed out.. need to relax..txt MW (1 hr).. went up.. Armiis pretty.. but alittle bit too much man made.. eye and noise is man made ithink..  the cup is for sure..i think theface shape might be too.. Held my hands into the bedroom, undress, went toshower42, BBBJ.. her BBBJ skill is amazing! in the shower she would suck upsome hot water and then do a BBBJ.. the feeling is AMAZING! one of the bestBBBJ i have ever had, in the shower lol.. DFK in shower .. dried up.. cuddle inbed for abit.. she isnt much a talker but i feel she wants to talk, think she'sworry about something.. BBBJ, CG, MISH.. mish was kinda weird.. its like she is"trying" to push me away.. yeah i know.. I looked at her and saideverything ok.. she smile and i went back.. then after 1-2mins.. i have thisfeeling i am raping her?!!? its the most F* up feeling ever.. finished and askedif everything was ok.. she smile and kissed me.. i almost felt like running outthe door, like i have done something wrong???.. vey very weird exp.. cuddleabit and ask to take a shower.. dressed, tips, kissed, left...it was a nice expi guess.. no feelings involve.. left without thinking you gotta see her again..nomind tricks!.. come to think about it.. it was great!! might see her again.

Too much emotional exp for me these pass few weeks.. what a RIDE!.. I just hope Yuna comes back to MW. wish her all the best!

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-5-8 10:02:27 | 显示全部楼层
Admin notes:
Post locked by request of OP.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-16 22:33 , Processed in 0.032546 second(s), 13 queries .