AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 2267|回复: 4

Winter @ Dreammaker

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-4-29 07:55:05 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I went to DT to see this young mm yesterday, saw some good review and only work one day a week. There's some confusion at the booking because mm shows up late and push every booking back... I'm fine with it just travel to DT and have a walk enjoying some good weather.  

The location is an upscale condo near roger center, went upstairs and mm open the door. With her heels she is really tall, like a head taller than me, its same pic as the website of course. She is very young and have sweet smile, tall and slim wearing a jeans shorts and bra, she gave me a towel for SF1, then I came out and we sit on the couch and DFK, good tongue action while she stroke my cock aggressively. She has a big real soft boobs which is very nice on her tall slim body. I undress her and move onto the bed for some real action. Good BLS and BBBJ, 69 and she held me up for some rimming that makes me rock hard. On with the dom with some CG + mish. Finish with cim/ws.

She's like one of the hottest girl in univercity while everyone dream to fuck, she said she's not in college yet and will move to BC to study in this fall. Very satisitifed meal, she have only light makeup and doesn't have much freckles even watch her up close, the only downside is like most white mm, their skin isn't shaved and feels rough. Damage is $160, a bit high but worth it.

http://dream-makers.ca/companions/winter/

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-4-29 08:01:24 | 显示全部楼层
she held me up for some rimming ~~~~ How? Imagine the position?
Good catch ah.... brother Bong780. $160 is much worth than those oriental la.
Does she mouth/body wash before/after the action?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-4-29 08:43:39 | 显示全部楼层
She doesn't do Sf2 (like all white garage), but for sure she will clean up after I left.... cos I'll complain to the agency badly if I kiss or daty and got a stink mm.

SF2 it's only happen in Asian garages, white mm they do the clean up afterwards. I have do much bp girls tho, but all agency white mm I saw have very good hygines so I don't worry about that.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-4-29 10:56:47 | 显示全部楼层
Wow.. Yummy.. I Like It.. 18 yrs old.. RiM.. don't remember the last time.. i have that service.. haha.. maybe it is because.. i didn't ask for it.. hehe.. end with CiM.. is alwayz.. feel better.. but.. it is freaking hard to control.. too bad she is downtown.. ^_^..
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-4-29 10:59:34 | 显示全部楼层
she held me up for some rimming
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-6 17:26 , Processed in 0.034550 second(s), 13 queries .