找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 3176|回复: 11

Latino - Curiosity kills the cat

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-4-5 22:22:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Curiosity killed a wolf.

Never tried a Latino before. Curiosity drove me tohunt for one since have not found my favor after Emma is off. After a desperatelyhunting, find this Latino from BP.

Based on the ads found online, she is 19 yearsold, Latino, independent, in the hotel in Markham @ 7 & Woodbine. There isa phone number 6476888***, but text only.

So I decided to take the risk give atry. Booked a hh session.  

Here is what I experienced.
She is young, but definitely not 19, about early20's.
Face, OK, average.
The tits are light pink, another sign of not tooold. Not too firm, but ok.
Pussy is still a bit tight. Shaven.
Body with a lot of tattoos. Silky with some golden hairs on her legs.
Service, OK. only LFK, no DFK.  
Flip side: weird smell in her head hairs, but notthe smell of the cigarette smoking. That smell had almost turned me off; noSF2; No shower afterward-wtf.
Damage: $100 hh

repeat: definitely not.

Curiosity killed a wolf.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-4-5 22:25:55 | 显示全部楼层
Hair spray scent can smell awful
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-4-5 23:27:16 | 显示全部楼层
i saw her today also.. she is in the comfort inn.. she has Braces on her teeth.. and so many tatoo.. and her impression is very lazy.. no shower.. so direct to action.. CBJ.. 3 mins.. 3 mins doggie.. 5 mins on top and put ky twice.. and then she said she need to stop.. because.. i am too big for her small... xxx.. anywayz.. she is definitely young and the xxx is very small.. put ky twice and still.. feel tide.. anywayz.. need breast.. look at them instead of her braces.. anywayz.. after she ask me to stop and then offer me HJ instead.. so after 2 mins HJ.. she stop and said she is too tired.. lol.. and offer me to give me $20 dollar back.. lol.. end up the session is around.. 20mins.. and i take the $20.. and see another mm.. to finish up.. but.. very hard to find everything perfect.. but at least she is young and tide.. i am happy to see other people writing review before i do.. haha.. but if u jj is small.. you will like this girl.. xxx.. so many girls.. spend so much money.. so tired.. can't feel my legs.. lol.. but.. the price make up for the experience.. ^_^..
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-4-5 23:29:26 | 显示全部楼层
My friend.. for that price.. u can't expect perfect experience.. ^_^.. but.. my feeling she is independent.. because.. no one help her pick up the phone.. or return text..
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-4-6 06:39:44 | 显示全部楼层
Hey brothers. $100/hh is the fair value that you had received & supposed to be expected I would say. Don't you know it hosted in a Hotel?
Young, tight, white & pink tits are bonus already.

No shower before & after is normal. They WON'T bath with you. They WON'T wash their own body/mouth until the end of the day. All independant whore in BP does the same (no exception). Therefore the first meal of the day is very important to my hygienic concerns. My last 2 BP whores (WHITE-BARBIE & Katie) whom I hv insisted to be her 1st client of the day.

These whores grew in a misarable family. Girls with body tattooed 99% of them are smoker.
Indeed, it is very rare that it has fresh breath girl in this corral.
Indeed, being worked independently she must have at least a few years whoring experiences (with pimp).
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-4-6 06:43:34 | 显示全部楼层
They WON'T wash their own body/mouth  ~~~~ They expect you noticed this. Touch/kisses becomes buyer beware.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-4-7 20:08:03 | 显示全部楼层
Wow, that is invaluable INFO. I had never had a BP experience before. This definitely helps me. Thank you, bro Kenny and Tom.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-4-7 20:09:14 | 显示全部楼层
BTW, I believe I will never try BP. No, no more. It is a bit disgusting when I recalled the experience.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-4-8 05:58:56 | 显示全部楼层
BTW, I believe I will never try BP. No, no more   ~~~~ Noticed you hated smoker therefore, BP is not really a place for you. Especially you have a family or girlfriend. Happy hunting la. This board provides a lot of information by sharing each others. Keep sharing info ah.......This benefits all of us at the end. I came here just about 18 months ago.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-4-8 06:44:14 | 显示全部楼层
tomsiu 发表于 2013-4-8 05:58 static/image/common/back.gif
BTW, I believe I will never try BP. No, no more   ~~~~ Noticed you hated smoker therefore, BP is not ...

"This board xx"  ?????

Go back to sleep,  you woke up too early!  

Waking up early is for REAL senior,  i.e. 7x7-day members!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-6 17:39 , Processed in 0.033470 second(s), 13 queries .