搜索
查看: 5910|回复: 22

More White Meat ^_^

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-4-3 17:49:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
http://toronto.backpage.com/Fema ... -blonde-19/16260396

kenny sheppard.. ^_^..
$120..
see her today.. have to pay first.. ^_^.. you can take shower before u see her.. to save some time.. she said she come from nova scotia.. ^_^.. look good.. her name is mandy.. etc.. young.. body smooth.. someone else answer the phone.. etc.. the phone keep ringing.. kind of busy.. etc.. good luck.. condo.. not hotel.. i whould say.. better then.. rebecca.. from westin hotel and tiffany.. from eyecandy.. ^_^.. good luck..

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-4-3 21:48:52 | 显示全部楼层
thanks,
but any white meat in dommills?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-4-4 03:45:35 | 显示全部楼层
Thank you for your report.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-4-4 04:34:11 | 显示全部楼层
DON"T BELIEVE THIS GUY!!!!

KC is an agent handle. He has a long history of promoting those BP girls that is actually belong to his garage.

READ THIS. READ THE ENTIRE THING.
http://sex747.com/bbs/forum.php? ... p;extra=&page=1
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-4-4 04:37:39 | 显示全部楼层
Look at the BP ad. Same user posted many other ads. If you click in "other ads by this user" they all show same location and phone number.

Kennedy & Sheppard. 416 293 0806 is a BLACK SHOP!!!

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-4-4 12:51:55 | 显示全部楼层
whenever i see KC's signature emoicon "^_^" i sense lies. All his description sound so fake and the way he formulate the sentences. LOL
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-4-4 17:53:41 | 显示全部楼层
seriously.. if u look at my history.. u will see me post different place.. included eyecanday.. which located downtown.. included indepentent girl.. from westin.. hotel.. to give u more detail.. she have all this mark on her body.. look like she is sick or somthing.. but this girl at kenny and sheppard.. her skin look health.. lol.. and the picture in her ad is real.. and she is new... and i saw another black girl.. there.. anywayz.. this place did post on backpage before with different girls.. so what.. they do have other girls working before and they post on backpage.. i don't see any problem with that.. lol.. i am really tired.. already see 3 white girls in one week.. yes.. i give info for 3 white girls.. but.. you guyz don't know how many times i walk in and see the girl is not right and have to leave.. still.. backpage is a nightmare to find good girl.. the only thing i will complain about the kenndy and sheppard place is the condo is pretty old.. but.. if you go to scarborough garden.. scarbrough location before.. that is about the same.. and eye candy.. located downtown condo.. is  same as the moonwaiting condo in markham.. very clean and beautiful condo.. i will say.. better then hotel.. ^_^..
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-4-4 18:03:43 | 显示全部楼层
bigboner 发表于 2013-4-4 04:37 static/image/common/back.gif
Look at the BP ad. Same user posted many other ads. If you click in "other ads by this user" they al ...

i really don't see what is the problem if they did post on BP before with different girls.. that only means.. they have other girls working before.. what i see.. they have the same location same phone number.. anywayz.. i never go to this place before.. so i don't know anything about their past.. but.. this mandy.. is pretty good.. shorter then the girl from westin hotel.. no glasses.. not as slim like the girl from westin..

westin hotel girl.. is very tall and slim.. and with glasses..

anywayz.. good luck.. i was there.. and i saw the girl.. and that is what i see.. good luck..
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-4-4 18:05:47 | 显示全部楼层
燃烧翅膀 发表于 2013-4-3 21:48 static/image/common/back.gif
thanks,
but any white meat in dommills?

u already see the westin girl from donmill and yorkmill.. ^_^.. i think her name is rebecca.. she has a dog at her hotel room lol..
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-4-4 19:55:31 | 显示全部楼层
kennychoi 发表于 2013-4-4 18:05 static/image/common/back.gif
u already see the westin girl from donmill and yorkmill.. ^_^.. i think her name is rebecca.. she  ...

not any more?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-6 13:07 , Processed in 0.037940 second(s), 14 queries .