AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
返回列表 发新帖
楼主: powerade

how many non-paying woman have you been with?

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-9-16 11:23:38 | 显示全部楼层
nonpaying mms...so no mpa no sp...well i am still below national average. i thought i slept around too much, i guess i am still good than the most...23 is the average, i am a good man
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-9-16 18:33:12 | 显示全部楼层
these are totally meaningless numbers that magazine or newspaper editors use to fill up space. how would they know how many sex partners is average for canadians. maybe they did a survey but probably just asked a small number of people that is not representative of all canadians. it also just based on honesty of the surveyees, but we all know most people like to boast about these things. and even the number 23 is so random. is that the number of sex partners average canadian has in their entire lifetime? or by a certain age? without context, these numbers are useless
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-9-19 11:58:14 | 显示全部楼层
fireandice 发表于 2013-9-16 18:33
these are totally meaningless numbers that magazine or newspaper editors use to fill up space. how w ...

i think it's more or less believable. since they use random sampling. so all the variables u talk about tend to cancel out each other at the end. some guys brag and boost their numbers, some like me on the other hand tend to say a little less to protect my image, so at the end they cross each other out. i hope their sample size is as big as 500 otherwize it's not truly random sampling. and they interviews from all races, all religious all background so no bias..
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-5 10:04 , Processed in 0.039309 second(s), 11 queries .