找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 273|回复: 8

[Seoul - South Korea] Donut anma

[复制链接]
发表于 2024-6-4 13:32:23 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Hey guys,

not sure if anyone will find this helpful, but I just returned from 1 month in South Korea. Had a chance to try some girls out there. Figure I share my experience and what to expect.

First theres tons of different variations of services in Korea that range in different types of services available. Things like Kiss rooms, Norebangs, officetels, anmas, etc. I will be focusing on strictly Full service sessions.

Donuts Anma
Time: 1pm
Anma's are like Spas with a different feel. I was recommended Donuts by a fellow wolf, saw they had good reviews and was intrigued by the club experience.
Anyways, I arrived at the location, talked to the boss lady in korean. Told her I'm chinese and she asked me what type I like. I told her someone young with big hips/big ass. She said they didn't have anyone super young, and asked if MILF or 30s is ok. I said it's fine. They have a 300k won foreigners price, but I was able to get the local price which was 260k won. I guess if you're east asian and can speak some korean they will give you the local price.

They give you a choice of either 1:1 with a girl or a club experience. I opted in for the club experience since I heard it was amazing and something you need to try at least once.

So I paid, then they gave me a key to a locker in the shower/locker room. This area was open and there were a few korean guys there naked showering lol. The amenities were nice, they had toothbrushes, hair dryer and other essential stuff. After showering they gave me a robe and went upstairs in a waiting area where I layed down on a floor bed. After about 45 minutes, someone came to get me and my girl was waiting by the elevator along with 2 other korean ladies. They were all MILF style but dolled up with makeup, sexy outfits, and heels. We took the elevator and 2 girls started sucking my nipple, and my main girl gave me a bbbj.
After the elevator opened to the club floor, there was music, tons of RGB lights, and open rooms. I was the only one there, but I heard when it gets busy you can see other bros getting it in also lol.

Anyways, my girl led me to a stool, and she gave me more BBBJ for about 3 minutes, while other girls continued to suck my nipple, and made some small talk. Asked me where I'm from, and how I can speak korean good lol. Afterwards my girl put on a condom and gave me doggy right there and said don't cum just a warm up. I was actually more attracted to one of the other girls that was doing the nipple licking, but I wasn't sure if we're allowed to ask to switch girls lmao so I just went with the flow.

Afterwards my girl led me to the room and things started to suck after that.
The lighting was bright, so I was able to get a better look of her. Definitely older probably early 40s, she said she worked in Vancouver 10 years ago. The doors are all open and I heard some other korean bro fucking in the other room haha. Anyways, my girl said I was her first customer of the day and she was a bit shy. She started smoking a ciggarette asked if I wanted one I said no. After she smoked, we went for SF2 in the room, even though I already showered. She made me brush my teeth too lol.
After shower, it was pretty standard routine like here, with cat bath, lfk. It was pretty rushed, she grabbed condom quickly and started riding. In terms of her looks

Face: 6/10 MILF but dolled up. Long brown hair, club make up, lace one piece with heels.
Body: 7/10 - big hips, Big D cup tits but enhanced. Big ass, some fat around her stomach but overall decent body for her age.
Service: 6/10
Attitude: 8/10

She was very routine, strong fake moans. I couldn't stay hard so I asked for BJ and CIM. Somehow I cummed, she offered me a drink as there was a mini fridge in the room. After that we just talked about Canada, and how she likes working at donuts. I asked to leave early as I didn't want to stay and chat about pointless stuff.

All in all, the club experience was interesting but NMCOT. The price is right, if I were to go again, I would try the 1:1 instead. Sucks you can't pick a girl of your choice, they just give you someone random based on what type you like.

Let me know if you have any questions! A few more reviews to come
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-6-5 17:58:35 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for sharing your recent experience.  Donut is perhaps too famous now, especially since they are very friendly to Chinese tourists and advertise on Chinese punting forums.

regarding the "club floor" - I think they intentionally make you wait.  I had a similar experience at City Anma (same price, but I got 2 girls, 2 shots)  They didn't want to mix the domestic customers with foreigner customers...  but the good thing is that if the place is not busy, the other girls can join your action based on their mood.  I had at least 4 gals serving me for quite a while, and my 1+1 session became a 3P session later.  

hope you can share more real experience in Seoul/Japan!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-6-5 20:13:49 | 显示全部楼层
Hey aizen these are great, keep these Korean reviews coming. Would really like to know more of the style and format abroad. Thank you boss
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-6-5 22:11:02 | 显示全部楼层
stevew48340 发表于 2024-6-5 17:58
Thanks for sharing your recent experience.  Donut is perhaps too famous now, especially since they a ...

Thanks Steve, interesting that you think they separate the club floor. At Donuts my main girl was telling me they only have 1 club floor, so I doubt they have another one just for locals.

City Anma sounds like it might be better, are you able to pick who you can see at least? I was shocked that you aren't able to pick someone that really sucks lol. I even asked the boss lady after about picking a girl from the site. But she explained it to me in korean which I didn't fully understand.
I guess its because, different girls work different times that is split between night and day can't guarantee a specific girl for your time.

I will try some others when I go back haha

@Ultraman905, sure thing brother I will write more
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 7 天前 | 显示全部楼层
Regarding the separation - I meant they intentionally made you wait until the Korean locals are done fucking before letting you down to the club floor.  This is my speculation since I had to wait almost an hour two while sitting in the lounge watching TV while seeing a bunch of local people (maybe 10!) come and go.  When I got down to the club floor, it was just me (and the girls).  However, there was 1 other guy that came down while I was fucking.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 7 天前 | 显示全部楼层
So what is the club experience advertised to actually be like?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 7 天前 | 显示全部楼层
stevew48340 发表于 2024-6-6 06:26
Regarding the separation - I meant they intentionally made you wait until the Korean locals are done ...

damn thats so annoying. I hated waiting and I only waited for about an hour. Yeah I did find it a bit odd that I went early and it wasn't busy but still had to wait a long time.

@NicoJack13- the club experience is how I described it pretty much haha. If you go when it's busy you can watch other guys fuck
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 7 天前
NicoJack13 发表于 2024-6-6 10:48
So what is the club experience advertised to actually be like?

In the context of an Anma, the "club" is an semi-open area like a club/lounge.  You get to fuck/play with your assigned SP in the open area or a private room nearby, or a semi-open room (one way mirror where spectator can see into the room you fuck the girl in).  It can be really fun if you go as a group.  Interactivity between the ladies and you/your friends will be YMMV.  

In contrast, the regular service will generally be 1 vs 1.  I've seen packages where you can have consecutive ladies, real 3P (2 girls together), and mixing massage in between.  If you're Korean, you can probably build your own package and haggle pricing with the front desk on time, number of shots, etc.  Same with photos/request.  Lots of stuff YMMV, especially pricing.

发表于 3 天前 | 显示全部楼层
They give you a choice of either 1:1 with a girl or a club experience. I opted in for the club experience since I heard it was amazing and something you need to try at least once.

Thanks brother for the shared experience, i always wonder how's the "scene" in Korea.
the "club" seems interesting.. but like you said.. probaby NMCOT too.. however i would definitely try once at least!!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 前天 20:01 | 显示全部楼层
future.erutuf 发表于 2024-6-10 19:23
Thanks brother for the shared experience, i always wonder how's the "scene" in Korea.
the "club" s ...

Yeah the club service is very interesting, it was a good to try, its fun to see what kind of random girl you get. For $260/1 hr you can't go wrong.

Happy to share brother. If you ever go, try the independent outcalls, they are a bit more expensive but the quality is much better. Real young 20s Kgirls thats very pretty.

There was so many beautiful girls in Seoul every other girl was at least a 7-8 in face and body alone.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-6-13 15:29 , Processed in 0.038451 second(s), 14 queries .