找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: iwantmm

Review of Suki's 熱石按摩

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-4-24 01:00:46 | 显示全部楼层
piazolla 发表于 2013-4-20 15:50 static/image/common/back.gif
Been a while back, only gave me HJ, reluctant even topless. Say something like when more acquinted ...

Thanks for the translation brother pizza! I appreciate the tremendous effort you made to google translate this for me.

Just teasing ya, thanks.

My take on this is there's no proof so each brother should just make their own judgement. There's no point for supporters and non-supporters to keep repeating the same thing over and over as we've seen page the previous 2 pages.

IMHO, while there's no hard evidence, just the fact that Suki advertises on craiglists makes me lean towards believing the claims that she provides much higher mileage service to gweilos and ar chas. Craiglist clientelle are mainly those cheapass type gweilos and ar cha customers with asian fetish that are also into kinky and risky behaviours such as doing greek and bbfs.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-4-24 10:51:08 | 显示全部楼层
Chiggah 发表于 2013-4-24 01:00 static/image/common/back.gif
Thanks for the translation brother pizza! I appreciate the tremendous effort you made to google tr ...

The fact that she put ad on Craigslist indicates:
1. She cannot get enough customers from Chinese ads such as Chinese web and newspaper.
2. She does not mind to have Gwai-Lo or Ah Cha customers. Or actually she prefers to have them.
3. Interestingly the price is ok ($70 for 90 min).

As long as she can offer you what you want (good massage skills, young look, hj) at acceptable price, why bother to find out the things written by others.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-4-24 18:47:28 | 显示全部楼层
justchecking 发表于 2013-4-21 22:53 static/image/common/back.gif
I have seen her twice and I have mentioned to her about people talked about her offering FS after I  ...

Not really. Her answer to "your test" may satisfy you but you can't speak for "everybody". She registered an account earlier called dreamgirl or something like that and posted replies to the reviews and gave her hours and contacts. Those got deleted because advertising in discussion sections is not allowed, but it shows that she does care or else she wouldn't have done this. So I don't trust what she says.

Not only her. My experience with some keepers is many of them are like suki. On surface they act like they don't care and will brush off criticisms as fake or something they don't care about but inside they really care. They will try to get customers to write good reviews for them if they can but if you talk to them about something bad you read about them online they will act like they don't care and say those are just fake lies.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-4-24 18:53:10 | 显示全部楼层
piazolla 发表于 2013-4-24 10:51 static/image/common/back.gif
The fact that she put ad on Craigslist indicates:
1. She cannot get enough customers from Chinese  ...

Sounds logical to me. She can't get enough business just from the chinese market so she advertises on craiglist. To attract those gwai lo or ar cha customers and keep them coming back she has to offer full service. She may prefer them because these customers will never mix with her own circle of friends family and therefore safe.

If she has friends and family here. It is not too embarrassing if they think she only provides massage and at most a hj, but if word spreads that she also sucks dicks and gets fucked for $150/shot then her reputation will be destroyed. Also the best way to keep us chinese customer is not to offer us everything but to 扮清高 and also lure the customer with the false hope that maybe next time they will get lucky and be that special one that she likes.

On the other hand, i see no need to boycott her even if she does offer bbfs to gwai lo or ar chas. I am not racist. She can serve anyone she wants. As long as i don't do bbfs there is no risk to me. I think many of the bros that raise a big stink about needing to find out who offers bbfs and boycott them are hypocrites. Actually they just want to find out so they can go visit them.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-4-24 22:31:18 | 显示全部楼层
真心不明白为什么各位大大这么大火气在这话题上, 老实说mm有选择客人的权利, 不是说我们要就一定要满足。 还有这一看就是价钱的问题, 如果价格适合, 大家都会满意,人家MM也是人,公平对待会比较好。可能多去几次就有意外收获也不一定, 不能一概而论, 还有massage技术不是更重要吗, FS 或 BJ只是extra, 不要在意。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-4-25 03:44:17 | 显示全部楼层
Why u guys always pick on her. She is just an independent girl trying to make a small living trying to do massage and hj service... If u don't like her service don't go, if u like her service then go back. Don't listen to what ppl say on craiglist. I am pretty sure is not true. I know for a fact she is not that type of person... It is true that if u write bad comment about her, she doesn't like it, but this place is a review and everyone has the right to say stuff about her. Maybe 1 of the client didn't get what he wanted and talk shit about her.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-4-25 17:56:20 | 显示全部楼层
niceguyonly 发表于 2013-4-25 03:44 static/image/common/back.gif
Why u guys always pick on her. She is just an independent girl trying to make a small living trying  ...

I don't know if what was said about her are true but i do know that you my friend is being blinded by love or lust. Or maybe just brainwashed by her charms. Nobody is "picking on her". The bros here are just having a healthy conversation with some differing opinions on both sides. You sound like an over anxious white knight coming to her rescue.

Don't listen to what ppl say on craiglist

Is there any reason why we shouldn't listen to the negative comments but only believe the good? I believe in listening to both sides and forming my opinion. Just listening to one side, good or bad, is just foolish.

Its so obvious that you've been brainwashed and not even thinking straight. How can you even claim to
know for a fact she is not that type of person
??? Are you a family member or friend that known her for many years? Most likely you are just a customer that has seen her a few times only. And you believe you "know for a fact" what kind of person she is?

I'm not picking on her and in fact i have never seen her. I started out with a neutral opinion but the more i read this thread the more i believe those claims that she is putting on a false show of innocence and purity with the intention to hook naive customers such as yourself. No offense Niceguyonly, i am not trying to attack you or argue with you. I really believe you are a nice guy but you have been deceived by her. Hope you see the light soon. Or maybe you are sure that you are right and she is what she pretends to be then nothing i say will change your mind. Good luck to you then.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-6 13:51 , Processed in 0.037985 second(s), 11 queries .