AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 5175|回复: 12

Alert for Potential Shills - discretion is advised

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-3-5 18:06:33 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Lately its come to my attention that various spas, some which appear legit, some which are obviously not, are employing the tactic of baiting / arousing the curiousity of bros by making posts that make suggestions of "possibility of extras such as FS" and also the "occasional availability" of young girls. "Legit" spas tend to try to lure customers with the suggestions of "extras", while obviously non-legit spas lure customers with suggestions of young girls.

To be certain, not all bros who ask such questions or make such suggestions are shills. However, there are revealing patterns which show that shilling is definitely involved.

The worst offenders are Relax Spa and Hands of Healing Spa which in my limited knowledge is associated. I have been to neither of these spas so I cannot verify any other information. However, senior wolves have reported neither the existence of young girls, nor "extra services". Yet new accounts continue to be created which ask about, or suggest such possibility. Some of those accounts show matching IP addresses.

Amongst the example, most recent case is user "Cookies" who today has made a second post suggesting that that Relax Spa is "providing additional services", and previously posted similar for Hands of Healing Spa. The user also deliberately went into advanced settings to make all replies to his postings hidden to all regular users except OP (and admin). This is suspicious action that seems intended to hide replies that refute his claim.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-3-5 19:06:11 | 显示全部楼层
I can confirm hands of healing offer extras.

Relax zone is the one beside it? If so then they do also but for a much  higher price...

Again, it may be a ymmv as they have the right to refuse you.

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-3-5 20:20:37 | 显示全部楼层
yung 发表于 2013-3-5 19:06 static/image/common/back.gif

Relax zone is the one beside it? If so then they do al ...

Registered since 2011-10-21, total online time of 334 小时.
Posting history of zero original posts, and only 3 replies.
Of the 3 replies, only this 1 has substance. And it is to support the 2 spas i mentioned as most suspicious.

Once again, this looks suspicious to me. But i'll leave it to the rest of the bros to decide for themselves.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-3-5 22:39:28 | 显示全部楼层
Ben2009 发表于 2013-3-5 20:20 static/image/common/back.gif
Registered since 2011-10-21, total online time of 334 小时.
Posting history of zero original post ...

when somebody mentioned "extra" and specify HJ, and Bodyslide only, I think it is OK.

Yung might be interested in massage more that this forum offered less reviews and hence less hour spent here. He sometime shared massage experience from different establishments and indies in other forum.  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-3-6 12:42:51 | 显示全部楼层
Well i dun really post much more of a lurker but i will try to be a more active poster.
Hand of healing does offer HJ. I tried only two women (annie and Lisa)  both not young i would say early 40's, their massage is awesome and price is good to $100 for 2 hours.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-3-6 22:44:02 | 显示全部楼层
yung 发表于 2013-3-5 19:06 static/image/common/back.gif

Relax zone is the one beside it? If so then they do al ...

I can tell all spas I went to do offering hj. The most legit one they are not offered every time. It all depend on the girl you see and how much she trust you. These two spas do offer it by c9.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-3-7 19:59:13 | 显示全部楼层
I know some ladies at Hands of Healing did offer extras.  But most (if not all) of us had been told not to advertise it.  I was shocked some one actually wrote it out loud (with the lady's name) few days ago - could not remember which post.  I wanted to report it but did not get a chance and finally forgot about it all until reading this one now.

I think we should respect the ladies who offered you extra and requested us not to advertise.  Just my 2 cents.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-3-7 20:01:12 | 显示全部楼层
Don't be so serious, whoever create posts regarding extra could attract me or others to reply that create traffic. I do think most of the Spas in Scarborough provide extra. What is the big deal?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-3-8 08:46:50 | 显示全部楼层
playmate 发表于 2013-3-6 22:44 static/image/common/back.gif
I can tell all spas I went to do offering hj. The most legit one they are not offered every time.  ...

Your observation is most correct in my opinion. Getting extras from MM working in a so called "legit" parlor is a matter of trust, time and the MM's liking you. Even the price she charges you for extra service is YMMV. I just wonder if there is a ligit massage parlor for men in Toronto that claims absolutely no hanky panky going on because it will not survive.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-3-8 14:06:51 | 显示全部楼层
I want to stress that I do not have any connections to either of those two Spa. Honestly, I believe they are competitors to each other. What kind of benefit should I get there? Moreover, I have opened only one account in this forum. I expect Bem could clarify that as Ben referred to few accounts have same IP address. I would like Ben to clarify that I amnot part of it. It is kind of misleading others.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-16 00:10 , Processed in 0.038378 second(s), 17 queries .