AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 3392|回复: 4

Reyna@LemonTree, Zara@GirlsGeneration, Camila@Sailormoon

[复制链接]
发表于 2024-4-13 11:26:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Heard 9 out of 10 friends recommended Reyna so I decided to go and see what's the hype about and wasn't disappointed. Reyna is young with good skill, at 200/hh price tag, she is prob one of the most high value girls in the market, especially Chinese SP.

-----Recommend if you enjoy------
- young pretty girl with an affordable price tag
- GFE but follow a korean routine
- Slim body with a natural C
- cleanup BJ

Picture is real and not too much photoshop. They smooth out her skin and a tiny birthmark on her chin. what you see is what you get. I think she is around 26.

Face 7.7. I am happy as soon as I opened the door as she look 90% like the pictures! Someone said she looks like Yeji from ITZY kpop start and yes I do seem resemblance. Her unique features is definitely her foxy eyes (Like 舒淇) which I love as I find it's sexy. However, if you like those big cuties eyes like Kana Momonogi then she's not for you. She got an oval face shape with a define jawline, double eyelid which is my preference. She also got a shape nose which I think she has some work done. nicely done makeup. overall she looks more like korean to me. Long black hair is a plus for me. Although she got a foxy eyes, overall she give me a cute GFE vibe.

Body: 7.5 Typical Asian spinner body. Shes around 5''2 I guess. I personally like very slim and taller girl so I didnt give her a high score. She is a smaller flame girl with slim waist line and a natural B+ cup with eraser size brown nippe. She's tones everywhere with flat belly so I believe she hit the gym regularly. She isn't fully shaved but it's good enough for Daty.

Service/Attitude: 8 Definitely surprise me in this area for a young Chinese girl. She's not PSE but I will call her GFE+, she definitely is GFE but have a very good skillful routine like the Koreans. Speak Chinese with me. always smiling and she can flirt. Very easy going girl and llve to joke around. I felt happy next to her.
----- SF2 -----
Start off with SF2 and she's only 1 of my recent girls asking me if I would like a WF. I ain't a big fan of WF but I say why not as I booked 45 mins and ai usually cum in like 30 mins haha. Great good use of her tongue and she tried to DT, she looks up once in a while gauge my reaction and I find that so sexy.
----- Foreplay -----
Off to the bed she lean in for some lfk which leads to dfk, dfk skill is ok not too passionate. She start going down and kick my nipple and I immediately know I will also get a good bj later on as her licking technique is A+, intense licking with good speed and circular motion style, along with her hands on my junior I felt if I don't stop her I may actually cum.
----- BBBJ -----
I told her to slow down as I didnt cum in a week and she smirk and told me "Then I dont think you can endure my next move". what a little slut lol. She slowly move her head down to my junior and start to give me a senual bbbj with some BLS at first but quickly turn into a pretty aggressive bj, very good suction(It is similar with cherrie@GG), I think to myself ok I think I can endure this and then she start this HJ + BJ combo with good eye contact, which is my weakness (This combo is very similar go Sarang@Syren) and after a good minute I told her to stop as I am cumming. She giggles and ask me innocently "what's wrong?" lol. I love her playfulness.
----- Main Course -----
Next she ask me if I want PS I say ok but I want cover first. Cover on and she start PS which honestly is not my thing so I just ask her I am ready to fuk. She sexily shake her hips as I enter in the CG position and man she is tight!!! She slowly move herself up and down and doing the squatting CG which is my favorite CG style. she got herself in a good pace and she will bend down for some dfk and lick my ears too which I find ticklish lol. I hold her up as shes light and switch to Mish which I pull up her legs on my shoulder and fuk her pretty hard and she got pretty wet. Lastly I switch to my favorite doggy position and let me tell you I think she workout her ass too as it's toned, I enjoy bumping that toned ass while grabbing her tits. I asked her if she can look at me when I cum and she turned her head will her flushed face while I doggy her and I lost it there and cum for a good minute as I didnt cum for a week.
----- Cleanup routine -----
After I am done she clean me up and give me a ncke cleanup BJ. omg I love this. We still have some time and she told me to lie down head down and she use her mouth with some warm water to massage me which felt great.

Repeat: Yes for this price range for a young Chinese sp that is actually good.

呢期突然間多咗好多個質素可以又唔貴嘅中國妹妹. 我睇過咗韓妹日本妹嘅時間, 偉大嘅中國終於來臨啦.
見到GG呢排都好多質素好似ok又唔貴嘅中國妹子, 即刻打畀佢哋. GG 知我鍾意瘦啲技術好啲嘅即刻介紹咗過Zara嚟.

係真人照片呀 我諗去27 28歲左右啦. 第一張相著住黑色性感內衣褲嗰個最似.

樣貌我畀七分啦. 開門嗰下見到佢幾開心因為幾靚女. 畀相中短啲頭髮. 塊面細細咁 不過個下顎線條幾突 雙眼皮 個樣最好睇應該隻眼幾有神 望落佢個樣好精神 唔係性感路線 有種好似教師或瑜伽教練嗰種感覺. 有啲似日本女優 Koto Sakura.

身材都係七分. 我鍾意啲好瘦有高挑嘅. 佢就矮少少 身材中等. 唔肥唔瘦啱啱好. 最緊要嘅係真波 C- 胸型好睇有好揸. 真係青春無敵. 冇紋身皮膚都幾好 下面都剃乾淨. 但係點解畀唔到高分啲呢就係因為我覺得佢應該冇乜去健身. 雖然唔肥但係都睇唔到小蠻腰!

服務態度 7.5分啦. 服務算係佢嘅亮點 整個流程都唔錯 有dfk 佢話佢識做全套東莞服務但係我未試過. ( 一個鐘頭先有) 一齊沖涼又講又笑好似老朋友咁 上到床開始 對眼即刻變得好淫 係咁奶我兩邊乳頭都好舒服! 跟住我同佢講我好鍾意畀人吹 佢吹咗我十分鐘. 我睇佢都攰. 吹得都好舒服一啲口齒咁都冇 唯一就係唔夠力 雙手亦都冇按摩我蛋蛋或者摸我Lin頭. 呢度扣咗啲分. 吹到硬鳩曬即刻帶套 呢個時候佢有好淫賤咁問我想唔想入嚟呀 個谷鬼氣話梗係想啦屌. 呢個妹妹真百厭. 騎馬技術幾好. 上下騎嗰隻. 重要期間 係咁捉住我隻手要揸去個波. 之後即刻轉做傳教士 等我控制返個場面. 屌下屌下佢好肉緊係咁叫曬 ( 呢下我真係麻麻地唔係好鍾意啲女人咁嘈....) 跟住feel到佢嚟咗.. 我都唔好意思掃佢興. 我就一直插插到我自己都嚟埋. 都幾舒服 除咗唔鍾意去叫床聲之外 其實都唔係好鍾意去把聲 唔係好溫柔嗰班女人聲 比較中氣十足嗰啲. 但係佢性格好鬼好又好傾.

30分鐘240蚊咁嘅質素咁嘅年紀 算係咁啦.

Recently I am very happy to see many good quality Chinese with more affordable rate showing up and I love to be able to communicate in Chinese. I was just messaging Sailormoon asking how's their girls and they told me Camila maybe my kind, especially if I love SM and a real massage. Not many knows, but I am somewhat a M male and I do love massage so I decided to book Camila for 45 mins.

Recommend if you enjoy:
- Professional massage by a naked young girl
- Natural C+ boobs
- Young girl. she's around 28.
- slutty girl (很騷)
- Girls can do SM. Camila is S and you are M male.
- Girl who can speak in mandarin and cantonese

I will not recommend if you need a pure innocent kind of girl that is GFE focus. And since she is more M so if you like to lead then she also may not be a good choice. At last even she has 30 mins option, she is still pretty pricey which make me hard to repeat her.

Picture is not real

services provided - sf2, bbbj, dfk, daty, SM (Girl S man M), cim (extra $)

Face: 7.2 Camila has white skin with an oval face and big foxy eyes with double eyelid. She has a pointy nose too. She has the right amount of makeup and her vibe is more sexy type type.

Body: 7.5 She's slim (not skinny) and toned, I guess she workout. She's a full explosive little package, 162cm seems right and her best asset is her natural C+ cup. She got a small tattoo for those who cares. White skin. I love taller and skinny girl so can only give 7.5.

Services: 8 This is where she shines. First those who want a real massage with a SP should definitely visit Camila. Second she offer SM which isnt offered by many other SP. Also Camila is from Guangzhou so she can speak both Cantonese and mandarin! I will give her a 7 if there's no massage + SM.

We started with a quick SF2, nothing too crazy. Back in the room I ask her I want SM and she asked me for details and I always like those "M Male" AV where the girls keep teasing and edging the guy without letting him cum although he keeps begging. She immediately understood and proceed with saying "You are not allowed to cum without my permission", such a turn on and she goes down on upper body for a great cat bath while her hands start to move up and down my junior, it got faster and faster and I told her to slow down and she look up and say "You are not allowed to cum yet," and start going down and licking and sucking my little guy, great tongue movement with no teeth, great suction and she intentionally increase her speed and I signal her I am cumming and she suddenly stopped and again told me "No you are not allowed to cum yet and be quiet", she then suck me again and stop when I beg her I need to cum and this cycle goes on for like 4 times until I cannot take it anymore. She got the cover and start riding me. Wow this girl het wet easily! I was playing with her bouncing tits and I cum within 1 min of her ridding me due to all the edging before. One of the most satisfying release recently. Afterward she asked me to relax and give me a proper massage which is the best one I got from a SP. Great value massage + release haha.

Attitude 8: Shes fun and talkative. very positive person and open minded. I enjoying chatting sith her in cantonese.

Dmg: $500 for 45 mins.

Repeat: Yes if she's still here when I get my next pay cheque. I love her massage and I love her SM as I am a M male.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-13 11:37:33 | 显示全部楼层
Reyna is also Rina at WN.  100% agree with her report.  Mine coming too.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-4-15 11:11:44 | 显示全部楼层
oldhand 发表于 2024-4-13 11:37
Reyna is also Rina at WN.  100% agree with her report.  Mine coming too.

Thanks for letting me know Riho is Reyna. Then Riho@WN one is just reference picture while Reyna@Lemontree is using real pictures.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-15 19:21:55 | 显示全部楼层
noonehere兄是舒淇真爱啊 200/hh餐量足, may try her later
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-15 20:18:11 | 显示全部楼层
noonehere 发表于 2024-4-15 11:11
Thanks for letting me know Riho is Reyna. Then Riho@WN one is just reference picture while Reyna@L ...

Rina, not Riho at White Night.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-6 02:33 , Processed in 0.034475 second(s), 13 queries .