找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 2757|回复: 7

KoKo, Jasmine @ Temptation

[复制链接]
发表于 2024-4-11 17:01:04 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
KoKo
Location: Highway7 & Warden Super new condo thats still under construction with the final touches. The location and unit is very nice. Tons of parking nearby. No issues getting in and finding the entrance.

Pictures: As always with Temptation they use real pictures with minimal PS. What you see in the picture is what you get!

Age estimate: 1 word Young! I estimate she is 21-23. She told me shes a student in Japan.

Face 7.5 - 8.5: GND look. She reminds me of a young Eimi Fukada (深田えいみ) She has short hair, big eyes, pale white skin, with a small roundish face.

Body: 8.5: Her body is where she shines. First off she is pretty tall for a Japanese girl, without heels she stands at about 5"6 in height. She also has very nice long legs and small feet. Next her skin is amazing, very soft youthful skin, she applies lotion after the shower to maintain it. no blemishes, no tattoos, no dryness, no markings. It's incredible how amazing her skin is, I haven't seen a SP with this good skin in a long time. Next up she has natural D cups that is nice and pink with small nipples. Her breasts are amazing very nice to hold and squeeze, most of all they are real. She also gets very sensitive when they are sucked on. Lastly, her kitty is shaved and very clean, no smell, no odor, and is bald. For her height, she is just the right weight. She is not thicc, no body fat, and she is also not skinny fat. Very well maintained body, only shortcoming is that she has a average asian ass, not a gym girl butt.

Service/Attitude 8: Her service is strong GFE feels like I'm having romantic sex with my young japanese girlfriend. She greeted me at the door in a blue/navy japanese lingerie set. I greeted her in japanese, and she was very bubbly and cute. Lots of smiles and giggling. I asked if she was ok to speak english but she said she couldn't so we just spoke in Japanese the entire time. Back to the room she helped me undress while doing LFK and DFK. Standard SF2, mouth wash together, and then in the shower, we made some small talk about Japan she says shes from Osaka, and I was able to explore her body and more DFK. Her tongue is very nice, gets super wet, and she loves to DFK with great technique. Sometimes, Jgirls will just stick their tongue out for DFK which isn't as good. Koko's DFK is more like DFKing a long time girlfriend. Back to bed for the usual action, more dfk, cat bath, with some light digits. She does some neck kisses and ear licks which feels really nice. Very sensual BBBJ with BLS. She knows how to work her mouth as her BLS feels amazing. Her BJ technique is a bit green, but she gives strong eye contact and tries to go deep. However, it does feel a little bit toothy at times but not so much. After she gave me some Paizuri with her nice tits which also felt great. Then I asked her to switch for DATY and more DFK. DATY was nice and clean, and she gives nice natural moans. However, boy she squirms and goes crazy when you suck her breasts. They are really sensitive and she can orgasm easily. Dome went on and I did my usual mish, CG, ACG positions. I busted in mish + Dfk. There was never a dull moment when I spoke with her. She has a very nice and gentle personality.

Repeat: Yes I plan to.

Jasmine  (April21 posted review merged)

Hey brothers, After my repeated session with Koko Temptations keeper told me they were getting a new girl from China. After seeing her pictures, they looked MCOT so I had to pay her a visit.  There was a strong resemblance to my ex girlfriend from university days haha

Pictures: They are real with minimal PS. The second picture with the schoolgirl outfit is most accurate.

Face 8: very GND look oval face, without any blemishes. As you can tell with the pictures she wear big oval gold framed glasses. I think this is a rare feature, can't remember the last time seeing a MM with glasses on. She also wears some red lipstick, and some light makeup. Strong university student look or OL liberian style. smallish eyes, no signs of surgery on her face.

Body 8: She stands at about 5"4 in height with natural C cups with nice eraser nipples. She is not super thin, but a healthy weight without any excess fat. wheat color skin, typical of asians not the pale look. No tattoos, no blemishes on her skin, overall pretty smooth and youthful. Bonus points she has an above average ass.

Service 8 Attitude 9: One word to describe her service is strong GFE. She says she is new to this business, and based on her skills she is still pretty green. I would imagine her service would improve after awhile so YMMV. Anyways,

She greeted me at the door with the schoolgirl outfit on, I was pleasantly surprised with what I saw. She helped me put my shoes away and gave me some slippers. After going back to the room, we made some small talk where she told me its her first time in Canada and doing this line of work. She helped me undress and we went to shower. SF2 was effective and q uick mouthwash, soap and washed important parts and back. Some teasing and body slides in the shower. She did some Paizurri in the shower with her tits on junior which was fun, haven't had that in awhile.

Back to bed, I could tell she didn't have a routine at all which was refreshing felt like a session with a GF instead of a SP. Neck kisses, body sliding, I played with her nice C cups and sucked on her nipples which got her really wet. her BJ is good for how green she is. Best part is she keeps her glasses on during BJ with strong eye contact.  Can't DT but suction and no tooth feeling is there. She does some BLS which is nice. Did some light digits, and switched for DATY. She is cleanly shaved down there, and gets pretty wet and sensitive. Condom went on and we did the usual positions, Mish, CG, ACG, Doggy. She can ride well for a long time. Doggy was the highlight for me as she has a great ass to hit from behind. Natural moans that isn't fake or over the top. I finished in cover, we did some more small talk and left one happy customer.

She is pretty shy but she makes an effort to talk and listen to requests. Brothers that can speak mandarin will definitely have better mileage. She doesn't really speak english or cantonese, so I had to use a translator for some more complex conversation.

Repeat: Yes I will be repeating soon.  

Ask any questions below!

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-12 15:00:42 | 显示全部楼层
知道她待到什么时候吗?我想月底抽空预约她
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-4-12 16:24:35 | 显示全部楼层
Vboy00 发表于 2024-4-12 15:00
知道她待到什么时候吗?我想月底抽空预约她

she says she will go back to Japan next month early May.

She reminds me Kitty @strawberry but more cute and better body and younger. I will need to see her again soon
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-12 20:10:35 | 显示全部楼层
Aizen92 发表于 2024-4-12 16:24
she says she will go back to Japan next month early May.

She reminds me Kitty @strawberry but mor ...

She was Kazumi of GG
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-13 09:18:41 | 显示全部楼层
Time to practice my elementary Jap with this new sensei… sounds like a good meal!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-13 09:34:31 | 显示全部楼层
How's her tits? Look saggy in the picture
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-4-13 16:01:24 | 显示全部楼层
hova 发表于 2024-4-13 09:34
How's her tits? Look saggy in the picture

they are great brother. Big C/D cups, pink nipples and not saggy. Shes too young and not fat/chubby for them to be saggy lol
Best of all they are natural.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-13 22:41:57 | 显示全部楼层
Very good meal indeed.  Young and sweet, good body, willing to please.  One of the best experience I had for a long time!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-6 16:45 , Processed in 0.035394 second(s), 14 queries .