AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 1170|回复: 3

Rebecca @ Vog

[复制链接]
发表于 2024-4-9 14:32:28 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Pics looked very appetizing and reviews on the green forum said she looked like an IG model so I scheduled an appointment. Age is listed as 25 but I'd say she's around 30, if not older. Her actual body is nowhere near as toned as what you see in the pics and rolls are clearly visible when she's at a 90 degree angle. Her manmades are large and on the hard side. Has little to no personality, or at least not one I could relate to. Action was very mechanical but she was willing to do what I asked (including DFK and all the positions). Friendly enough and arrived on time. Would not repeat and I'm disappointed in all the reviewers (probably working on behalf of the agency) that hyped her up on the green forum.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-9 15:48:56 | 显示全部楼层
That's sick man, thank you for sharing this. Now a days, too many catfish exist, can't find any passionate
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-9 19:59:41 | 显示全部楼层
Green guys always too passionate, low standard and rational, while gentlemen here are too negative, high standard and critical. So with their standard I always gave higher socre in review there for same girls haha.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-4-10 13:44:28 | 显示全部楼层
there are a couple on there for whom Vog can do no wrong as an agency. these same guys recommend Olivia. for that reason alone, I'm taking her off my TDL. I think the only ones at Vog worth seeing right now are Elie, Laura (who rarely works), and Amelia (if you can accept her limited menu).
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 5 天前
Fucked a dead fish. Too bad.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-4 15:00 , Processed in 0.033737 second(s), 14 queries .