AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 4424|回复: 19

Candy@Girlfriend416

[复制链接]
发表于 2024-4-8 17:27:49 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Hey brothers, It's safe to say the drought is over for a good K girl! Candy already has a few reviews already so I will be brief.

Pictures are real but with PS and old picture. Probably taken a few years ago

Age Estimate: Definitely Mid 30s, as others have said she has been working on and off in Vancouver and Toronto previously at MW when they were around.

Face 8: minus 1 (7) for those that do not like the Nightclub girl look. Personally I like her look. You can tell she has had some work done on her face but its well done. She has her eyelashses done, with lip fillers, small oval face. She has long blonde hair kinda reminds me of Taeyeon when she had blonde hair. Overall if you guys like the night club look she is perfect. She has full lips, very nice to suck on and dfk lol.

Body 8.5: Well maintained body, she stands at about 5"4-5"5, with long legs, regular wheat color asian skin. Big D or DD breasts but the are enhanced, with eraser nipples. Cleanly shaved kitty, and a faded small tattoo on her lower back. I think she has been getting it laser removed. For the brothers that like the thin chinese mei mei build with long legs, and big tits she is the one! She is pretty skinny but not anorexic, no ounce of fat. Average asian ass.

Service & Attitude 9: Her service is where she shines. She is definitely a pro as her skills is high level. Her service reminds me of a mix between Catherine and Berry. Greeted at the door in a sexy outfit  black thong, white heels, and black bra. We clicked instantly as I spoke to her in korean mostly and it made her feel very comfortable. Got some great DFK at the door and she moved me to the couch for more dfk. Got undress SF2 and mouth wash was quick and eventful. She really knows how to tease and get me hard. WF and BJ in the shower. Her BJ skills are next level, she can deep throat deep and great use of tongue and sucking on the head. Back to bed for the main event, usual acronyms, mish with dfk, CG, ACG. Finished with CIM and her post nut BJ totally drained me. Also she really likes decorating the room, there was tons of RGB lights, and sparkly stuff on the walls. She says in her usual setup she likes having mirriors everywhere so she can watch herself getting fucked. she's a total slut haha.

Anyways, she says she will be here for 1 month so catch her while you can. Thank me later.
Ask any questions below.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-9 14:12:19 | 显示全部楼层
I've been very excited to try this girl, apparently was a mw legend in 2019 under the same name. I'm not sure how it passed me by and never tried her. I keep trying to book her since day 1, but the good times are always booked up fast. Anyways thanks for confirming she's the real deal like Catherine, k girl market has been pretty bad. Was any lubed used during the main event and any under scars on tits?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-9 14:42:46 | 显示全部楼层
She provide PS?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-9 15:00:26 | 显示全部楼层
Looks like Lexi at MW? Anyone knows?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-9 15:05:32 | 显示全部楼层
I tried this slut years ago.. 30+ easy. Meh.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-9 15:14:59 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for the report. Do those boobs feel hard for you?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-9 17:10:19 | 显示全部楼层
AD said PSE, so how proactive was she, taking lead?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-9 18:04:22 | 显示全部楼层
She's a legend in Vancouver but not as well known in Toronto because she only stayed for a few weeks each time in 2018 and 2019.  Breasts are hard and good to grab while doing standing doggy haha. Yes she does do PS.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-9 18:38:14 | 显示全部楼层
I messaged Girlfriend416 to book Candy and they said new customers need reference lol cuz they don't want to give any new customers to Candy...what a shame
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-9 20:18:40 | 显示全部楼层
Yes, she was a legend but compare to Cathy from Syren,,I would only want to repeat Cathy.
Candy for me is one time thing. Good service but too mechanical. I feel both pse and gfe from Cathy. Just personal thought.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-4 18:40 , Processed in 0.038541 second(s), 14 queries .